Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tin Pan Rhythm for iPad, Update Demo With Great New Feature

Comments

• Love this app. And am loving the new update. Looking forward to taking a peek at what you got upto with it Sir Doug...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Love this app. And am loving the new update. Looking forward to taking a peek at what you got upto with it Sir Doug...

• I wish there were more chords available, and the possibility to put 2 chords per mesure ...

cause it sounds really good !

• @pierre said:
    I wish there were more chords available, and the possibility to put 2 chords per mesure ...

^^^^^^ +1

My ipad 3 still takes time to "load" all the midi tracks. Usually takes a cycle for all instruments to sound. It's a little better with the new update. Thumbs up!

• edited September 2015

@pierre said:
    I wish there were more chords available, and the possibility to put 2 chords per mesure ...

I agree. Also, I believe multiple chords per measure is on the developer @gil's to-do list

• I wish there were more chord slots and chord choices. I want to be able to enter any chord I want not just the ones the dev decides we can enter. I would also like more "style" choices because after a while everything starts to sound the same as far as the rhythmic and melodic patterns.
    I want to like the app but for me it's not quite there yet.

• I hear you on more choices, but I find this the easiest app (for me) so far as regards writing the tune for a verse or a chorus....

• Imagine how good this would be with midi

• Chordbot has similar capabilities and a much wider selection of chords with varied timing per chord. I just re-discovered it.

• @TrustButVerify said:
    Chordbot has similar capabilities and a much wider selection of chords with varied timing per chord. I just re-discovered it.

I love Chordbot for what it is, but for what it isn't I don't find it to be in the same zip code.

• I know this post is about Tin Pan Rhythm, which I've also bought, but if someone's looking for more flexibility right now they might want to try Guide Track ( http://www.technemedia.com/guidetrack/ )

Tin Pan is certainly more immediate and easier to fiddle with in terms of adjusting each pre-defined pattern, but if you want multiple chords per measure and number of measures and midi out and multiple styles and... Guide Track

• Guide Track is a very useful app, this is a video tutorial I made for it when it was released, it's had an update since this too
    http://thesoundtestroom.com/guide-track/