Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Animoog for iPhone

Just bought Animoog for iPhone. I already have it on my iPad Air with all the IAP's. Do I have to buy all the IAP's again for my iPhone? I'm really hoping the answer is no.

Comments

• You can take the timbres and presets off the iPad with iFunBox, and put them into place for the iPhone version. In App File Sharing > Animoog > Categories you'll see the folders with the timbres. In App File Sharing > Animoog > Presets you'll have all the files for presets. The amount of access has been more limited since iOS 8.3 but Animoog updated their apps a little and made it easier to access the files you need.

• Thank you so much. Very helpful.

• edited September 2015

Ok. I tried and failed. How exactly do I use iFunBox to transfer presets? Do I need to use a PC?

• @AndyE said:
    Ok. I tried and failed. How exactly do I use if box to transfer presets? Do I need to use a PC?

I'm sure someone can give you a full explanation, but iFunbox is only a PC thingie for me here...

• edited September 2015

@AndyE said:
    Ok. I tried and failed. How exactly do I use iFunBox to transfer presets? Do I need to use a PC?

Yes, or a Mac. I use iExplorer...the free/trial version does what you need it to do for this. Plug your iPad into your laptop/desktop, open the program, and in the sidebar you'll see a filesystem list. From 'Applications' go to Animoog and transfer the entire Documents folder to your desktop. Switch to iPhone, drag and drop the Animoog 'Documents' folder that you just saved to desktop into the Animoog for iPhone directory, and select 'overwrite/replace' existing so that the iPad 'Documents' folder replaces the bare-bones iPhone folder.

Be sure not to edit the folder name or any patches/timbres to be on the safe side as you are transferring. Hope I was clear and it helped. I have no bones about doing this; definitely not double paying for files I already own.

• Thanks for your help. I'd never have worked that out alone.