Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DM-1 Sample Kit Sources?

Is there a source for simple 9-sample [or 16-sample if we're gonna be really generic] freely downloadable kits? The last time we had this thread was a few years ago and many of those links are 404'd. After futzing with a battery of drum programs using LoopyHD as my MIDI Clock Master, I'm back to DM-1 which I've always loved, but have hated the built-in sounds.

I do have a bajillion independent samples of kicks, snares, hats, etc.

• Specifically, I'm looking for a sample set that is already matched vol/tone-wise instead of building my own...

(I'll start that I know for BM2 I know there is ibeatmaker.com, and .bmkz are really just renamed 16-sample archives which BetterZip can open, but the descriptions on that site are minimal and the quality varies intensely so I waste a lot of time going through those trying to find a winner.)

Any thoughts?

Comments