Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2021 Desktop Plugins/Samples Sales List

Comments

• @shinyisshiny said:
    @LoopyFruit they are all great. very expressive. Ive been using them a lot lately for a trailer sound design project im working on

Thanks again much appreciated.

• 16 free 🤑

• @gusgranite said:
    16 free 🤑

Wow…that’s just so many

• edited September 2021

Hey, @kv331audio_bulent ... is this a real deal? Or is this phony software being sold under your banner?

https://audioplugin.deals/synthmaster-one-by-kv331-audio/

Because if you're willing to sell Synthmaster One for $19.90 and Synthmaster 2.9 for $59.00, I'd rather just pay you directly.

• @NeuM said:
    Hey, @kv331audio_bulent ... is this a real deal? Or is this phony software being sold under your banner?

Because if you're willing to sell Synthmaster One for $19.90 and Synthmaster 2.9 for $59.00, I'd rather just pay you directly.

I rarely see these at full price on desktop. Plugin boutique seems to have a sale on them more often than not.

• edited September 2021

@Lil_Stu07 said:

@NeuM said:

I rarely see these at full price on desktop. Plugin boutique seems to have a sale on them more often than not.

Ever use this company (Audio Plugin Deals) before?

The prices at Plugin Boutique are identical to the Synthmaster site, so there's no real deal there.

• @NeuM said:

@Lil_Stu07 said:

@NeuM said:

The prices at Plugin Boutique are identical to the Synthmaster site, so there's no real deal there.

I bought the SynthMaster deal from them, they are legit if that’s what you want to know.

• @FloRi89 said:

@NeuM said:

@Lil_Stu07 said:

@NeuM said:

I bought the SynthMaster deal from them, they are legit if that’s what you want to know.

Yes, that's what I was asking. I'll just wait for a response from the Synthmaster developer before I make my buying decision now.

• @NeuM said:

@FloRi89 said:

@NeuM said:

@Lil_Stu07 said:

@NeuM said:

Yes, that's what I was asking. I'll just wait for a response from the Synthmaster developer before I make my buying decision now.

It’s a real, free market site that does exclusive capitalistic promos with plugin developers. You’ll love it ;)

• @maxwellhouser said:

@NeuM said:

@FloRi89 said:

@NeuM said:

@Lil_Stu07 said:

@NeuM said:

It’s a real, free market site that does exclusive capitalistic promos with plugin developers. You’ll love it ;)

• So IK is extending through October if it reaches 20k people in September.

They are really committed that this goes up to 25 in the end.

I love that, I think that’s a great move by them. Say what you want about them, but they are really pushing this to be a beast of a deal.

• @NeuM said:

They are legit, we do deals with them twice a year.

Cheers

Bulent

• ‘Free’ (they want your email address) for a limited time - an IR loader by Choptones.

https://landing.choptones.com/free-ir-loader

• @FloRi89 said:
    So IK is extending through October if it reaches 20k people in September.

I love that, I think that’s a great move by them. Say what you want about them, but they are really pushing this to be a beast of a deal.

Not to be overly dismissive of what is a fantastic deal; in the land of virtual goods with direct to consumer distribution, giving 26 products for the price of 1 is pure profit. It's not a case that IKM has discovered an innate vein of altruism. I'd guess that it would be reasonable to average the spend to $150 per customer, so assuming we reach 25,000 participants, that's revenue of close to $4million. Not bad for a single promotion.

And then we come to the maintenance and upgrade revenues that IKM can look to from those 25k+ customers

• @jonmoore said:

@FloRi89 said:
    So IK is extending through October if it reaches 20k people in September.

Not to be overly dismissive of what is a fantastic deal; in the land of virtual goods with direct to consumer distribution, giving 26 products for the price of 1 is pure profit. It's not a case that IKM has discovered an innate vein of altruism. I'd guess that it would be reasonable to average the spend to $150 per customer, so assuming we reach 25,000 participants, that's revenue of close to $4million. Not bad for a single promotion.

And then we come to the maintenance and upgrade revenues that IKM can look to from those 25k+ customers

I’m not claiming that they do this out of altruism, it’s great if both parties profit from a deal.

But still they don’t have to push this, and add time on top etc. They already made their profit, so they could also just make a cut here, but they seem intent on pushing this to 25 :)

• @FloRi89 said:

But still they don’t have to push this, and add time on top etc. They already made their profit, so they could also just make a cut here, but they seem intent on pushing this to 25 :)

And that target is important to them because it has great PR value. They've been shouting about 25 free products for a 25k target to celebrate their 25th anniversary for so long that it would be an embarrassment to them if they didn't reach their goal.

We all love free stuff so that's great for us but the extension into October is all about their goals, not giving us the chance to get 25 free products.

• The IK deal works well for them as the more free products in the deal, the more likely people are to spend more on the 1 paid app to get more perceived value from the free items. You quickly run out of free stuff available to you if you don’t spend enough on the 1st one.

I spent a while trying to convince myself there must be a really good deal there but I’ve come to the conclusion I don’t really want or need any of them. :-/

In the meantime, you can get their moog Taurus syNtronik (or whatver it’s called) ROMpler for free — link a few posts up if you missed it.

• @jonmoore said:
    We all love free stuff so that's great for us but the extension into October is all about their goals, not giving us the chance to get 25 free products.

But if meeting their goals is mutually beneficial then what’s the issue? I use amplitube 5, t-racks processors, and some of their other things on just about every mix, so I’m happy to help them meet their goals. However, I am at the point now where I have everything that I want or would use, so any new free products won’t be things I will use.

• Another day, another IK bonus. I am finally unsure as to what to grab now. I was toying with the ARC software but I’d have to spring out $180 AUD for an RTA microphone. Anyone gone down this path and can recommend? Otherwise I’m thinking the Brandenburg Piano sample library might be good. Beyond that I think some extra Amplitube packs. I have all the T-Racks plug-ins I want. Ok I’m rambling now. Thanks for any thoughts.

• @kv331audio_bulent said:

@NeuM said:

They are legit, we do deals with them twice a year.

Cheers

Bulent

Thanks for the confirmation.

• @Cambler said:
    Another day, another IK bonus. I am finally unsure as to what to grab now. I was toying with the ARC software but I’d have to spring out $180 AUD for an RTA microphone. Anyone gone down this path and can recommend? Otherwise I’m thinking the Brandenburg Piano sample library might be good. Beyond that I think some extra Amplitube packs. I have all the T-Racks plug-ins I want. Ok I’m rambling now. Thanks for any thoughts.

Did you check the Behringer ECM8000? You can use any measurment mic with ARC if you want a cheap alternative.

• edited September 2021

@FloRi89 said:

@Cambler said:
    Another day, another IK bonus. I am finally unsure as to what to grab now. I was toying with the ARC software but I’d have to spring out $180 AUD for an RTA microphone. Anyone gone down this path and can recommend? Otherwise I’m thinking the Brandenburg Piano sample library might be good. Beyond that I think some extra Amplitube packs. I have all the T-Racks plug-ins I want. Ok I’m rambling now. Thanks for any thoughts.

Did you check the Behringer ECM8000? You can use any measurment mic with ARC if you want a cheap alternative.

Ahh thanks so much for that tip. In my meagre search for a measurement mic, I didn't come across that one. Can get them for around $100 $55 aud it seems. Do you use the ARC system? Any good? Thanks again.

• @Cambler said:

@FloRi89 said:

@Cambler said:

Ahh thanks so much for that tip. In my meagre search for a measurement mic, I didn't come across that one. Can get them for around $100 $55 aud it seems. Do you use the ARC system? Any good? Thanks again.

My room really sucks, so I don't think there is a point to this right now :D. But as soon as I can I'll add some treatment and get the mic to test it. So no, I don't know how good it is, I was just searching for a cheap mic to try it out, same as you.

• @FloRi89 said:

@Cambler said:

@FloRi89 said:

@Cambler said:

My room really sucks, so I don't think there is a point to this right now :D. But as soon as I can I'll add some treatment and get the mic to test it. So no, I don't know how good it is, I was just searching for a cheap mic to try it out, same as you.

My room sucks, acoustically speaking, so that was actually why I was thinking about using ARC. Not sure how much it accommodates for less than optimal spaces but I guess that's the idea? Unfortunately the cheap Behringer's are out of stock in Australia until the end of next month so I might grab the software anyway and give it a whizz when I have the mic.

• @Cambler said:

@FloRi89 said:

@Cambler said:

@FloRi89 said:

@Cambler said:

My room sucks, acoustically speaking, so that was actually why I was thinking about using ARC. Not sure how much it accommodates for less than optimal spaces but I guess that's the idea? Unfortunately the cheap Behringer's are out of stock in Australia until the end of next month so I might grab the software anyway and give it a whizz when I have the mic.

Oh it's absolutely made for that reason, I have no worries about that, but there are going to be technical limitations. You won't make a professional treated room out of my home with that software. If it makes it a 50% better I would call that a great success :D.

• @FloRi89 said:

@Cambler said:

@FloRi89 said:

@Cambler said:

@FloRi89 said:

@Cambler said:

Oh it's absolutely made for that reason, I have no worries about that, but there are going to be technical limitations. You won't make a professional treated room out of my home with that software. If it makes it a 50% better I would call that a great success :D.

Haha, I think I’m in the same boat. Any improvement is an improvement :) I think there’ll be a few more freebies from this promotion so it’s probably a no brainer to grab ARC.

• Overloud Gem Mod is for free from september 21 to 27, 1000 licenses per day only.

https://overloud.com/free-gem-mod

• Nice, I got it. Going to try it later!

• edited September 2021

Not sure if this has been posted but wanted to throw it out there since it’s a massive amount of content for free…

The team at Rekkerd.org is running a special offer on the Titan EDM Bundle by W.A Production. Until the 1st of October, you can get the entire pack for free.

Link is to BPB post about the deal, another link then takes you to the pack. Cheers!

https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2021/09/20/titan-edm-rekkerd/

UPDATE- Please Read instructions here. You must remove an item from the cart and add a code. See towards the bottom of article.

https://rekkerd.org/rekkerd-exclusive-get-titan-edm-bundle-3-by-w-a-production-for-free/