Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Velocity with Snakebud

edited September 2021 in General App Discussion

In the video I am sending two notes with 100% velocity and two with 1% in Snakebud.
I flip through presets on Moog model-
D and I have tried many on Moog model 15 but the difference in velocity doesn’t seem to register.
Any idears? Can you try?
https://youtube.com/shorts/7MKL40sn6b4?feature=share

Comments

• edited September 2021

Make sure you have the velocity set to control loudness (or filter if you want) under the modulation section in settings. A lot of Moog synths didn't have velocity control by default (you'd have to route a CV if you wanted it), so this is probably emulating that behavior.

• edited September 2021

o/ Hi guys! Can I set velocity, say in Moog model 15 to influence many things? For a start is it to activate this button “send velocity”?

Do you have something to get me started here? I will try changing the the Model D settings tonight.
    How do I get Velocity to affect the filter? Can I have it affect both filter and loudness? I think this would be nice with Snakebud

• Within Model 15 there are three velocity output jacks in the "controller outputs" module – you can route cables from these to the CV input of the filter or of the envelope generators (or both to affect filter and loudness simultaneously). The send velocity setting pictured above just sends velocity messages to external synths from the built in Model 15 keyboard, which probably isn't what you want.