Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BeatMaker 3 sound store won’t load

I’m still on iPadOS 14, but it has worked there before. Went to browse cause I’ve only bought a couple previously and now it won’t load. Reset the iPad, checked the internet, same deal. Anyone have any thoughts? I really hope it’s not dead in the water, looked like there was tons of cool stuff on there.

Comments

• @db909 said:
    I’m still on iPadOS 14, but it has worked there before. Went to browse cause I’ve only bought a couple previously and now it won’t load. Reset the iPad, checked the internet, same deal. Anyone have any thoughts? I really hope it’s not dead in the water, looked like there was tons of cool stuff on there.

I would report the issue to the Intua developers. It is unlikely that it is permanently dead in the water.

• This is not the first time it's gone dead temporarily, then been fixed.

The Intua Forum is a ghost town these days. Last visit from the developer was over a year ago. I tried to find a support email on the website but couldn't find one. There used to be some activity on Discord, but I think that's probably dried up too.

@hansjbs - doesn't work there but is the closest link to anyone alive over there that I know of.

Still, you probably should post over on the Intua Forum.

• edited September 2021

@wim said:
    This is not the first time it's gone dead temporarily, then been fixed.

The Intua Forum is a ghost town these days. Last visit from the developer was over a year ago. I tried to find a support email on the website but couldn't find one. There used to be some activity on Discord, but I think that's probably dried up too.

@hansjbs - doesn't work there but is the closest link to anyone alive over there that I know of.

Still, you probably should post over on the Intua Forum.

Yep, I just tried it’s not working. I will contact the developer and let him know. Most of us don’t buy from there so that’s why we did not notice that there’s an issue.

Yes, the forum is not being used as much anymore but you can find us here : https://discord.gg/wDzHzxS. This is where we hangout and it’s the easiest way to get quick answers for any issues or things you may need to know

Thanks for the letting me know @wim

• Good to know there's still activity on BM3 Discord @hansjbs.

• not working here .

Vincent is most active on twitter if you wanna hit him up there.

• @wim said:
    Good to know there's still activity on BM3 Discord @hansjbs.

Yep we’re still here

• @BitterGums said:
    not working here .

Vincent is most active on twitter if you wanna hit him up there.

If you’re talking about the Intua account on Twitter that’s not Vincent :D :D

• edited September 2021

@db909 the sound store is back to normal. I just checked myself. Vincent took care of it right away, was just an oversight.
    @wim thanks again for tagging me with this info.

• @hansjbs said:
    @db909 the sound store is back to normal. I just checked myself. Vincent took care of it right away, was just an oversight.
    @wim thanks again for tagging me with this info.

Awesome thanks for the help!