Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New App - Aggregat - Reinvent Songs

Aggregat is a new app that let’s you break out stems of songs in what looks like a DAW timeline rearrange parts and add FX. Haven’t tried it yet but it’s free so will give it a go at some point. Cheers!

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aggregat/id1585505186

Edit - Probably not worth the trouble

Comments

• Not much to go on based on the App Store description...

• I know. I just figured I’d throw it out there. I still haven’t tried it.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Aggregat is a new app that let’s you break out stems of songs in what looks like a DAW timeline rearrange parts and add FX. Haven’t tried it yet but it’s free so will give it a go at some point. Cheers!

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aggregat/id1585505186

I couldn't do shit with this, starting a new project and there is nothing you can do. Might be you need Apple Music but that's not stated anywhere. Aggregat seems to be a band. Very weird app.

• edited September 2021

The developer website link on the app store page takes you to a bands homepage - same logo as the app but no mention of it...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Since when in the life of the internet do you need to be an expert — or even conversant! — on the thing you're posting about, lol!
    The app is free if you want to figure it out!

• Lol.

Yea I just saw it in new releases and posted about it. I did download it but haven’t tried it yet. Very limited description in the App Store, I guess it’s not quite what the App Store photos show…

@ExAsperis99 said:
    Since when in the life of the internet do you need to be an expert — or even conversant! — on the thing you're posting about, lol!
    The app is free if you want to figure it out!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ehehehe said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    Since when in the life of the internet do you need to be an expert — or even conversant! — on the thing you're posting about, lol!

Since before the age of internet, when the art of conversation was invented maybe?

@Poppadocrock said:
    Lol.

Yea I just saw it in new releases and posted about it. I did download it but haven’t tried it yet. Very limited description in the App Store, I guess it’s not quite what the App Store photos show…

Yeah, just trying to give some constructive criticism, your post would have been much more informative if it said this in the first place. Now i have this bs app on my already well populated purchased-list, but it’s all good man.

No worries. You do have a point. Sometimes I do a quick trial or test and sometimes I don’t. This time I obviously did not.

You should see my purchased list, it is out of control. Lol.

• edited September 2021

Just added a little edit to the main post in this thread. Thanks for the heads up.

• @ehehehe said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Since before the age of internet, when the art of conversation was invented maybe?

Ha! True!

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@ehehehe said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Ha! True!

Lol.

• It does sound good doesn’t it? Mine won’t even open - it just shuts down straight away.

• Doesn't seem like it's going too well so far...

• Mine did open it has 1 demo track, I messed with for a bit but couldn’t get the fx to work. I had the option to load Music from my music library but I didn’t get that far.