Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rum - Room simulator by Klevgränd produkter AB

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1582984465

Description:

RUM simulates different kinds of rooms – from acoustically treated studio booths to spaces found in an ordinary home. One can think of this plug-in as if the audio source was recorded in stereo from the other side of the room, a common technique for recording acoustic instruments in order to breathe life into a dry sound source.
In addition to the ten multi-recorded rooms (with different mic settings and characters that can be cross combined) there’s an advanced stereo spread and modulation unit for even more tweakability.
This plug-in also comes with low cut and high cut filters, pre-delay (with tempo sync), a full set of factory presets and a built-in ducker making it easy to tame transients on the wet signal.
Feature list:
• 10 different rooms with 6 variants each
• 3 different types of stereo spread algorithms
• Modulation
• Ducker (compression) for the wet signal
• Pre-delay with tempo synchronization
• Low cut and high cut filters
• Plenty of factory presets

Details:
Universal: No
Minimum OS version: 13.0
Rated: 0 based on 0 votes

Comments

• Sounds enticing. Having spent most of the last 18 months in some sort of lockdown, working from home, I really miss things sounding like they were recorded in my office. 👌

• What's next 'Arena' or 'Skog' with different impulse responses?

• @Samu said:
    What's next 'Arena' or 'Skog' with different impulse responses?

Seems to be the business model.

Also I learned me a new Sweden word.

• God, is this what we are reduced to

• wimwim
    edited September 2021

Whut? Not even a Bathroom??

• So it's Ting for IRs.

• Is this what that ‘knock’ teaser was for?

• @ervin said:
    Sounds enticing. Having spent most of the last 18 months in some sort of lockdown, working from home, I really miss things sounding like they were recorded in my office. 👌

😂😂😂🙌

• edited September 2021

@wim said:

Klevgrand's "Dunnei" will be their next app release :smiley:

• @Simon said:

@wim said:

hahaha

• Is it compatible with Apple Homekit ?

• I’ve always wanted to record on my staircase in order to capture its unique ambience but the presence of a an actual staircase has made it physically impossible.
    Now my dream can come true.

• edited September 2021

@TimRussell said:
    I’ve always wanted to record on my staircase in order to capture its unique ambience but the presence of a an actual staircase has made it physically impossible.

What you need to record staircases is a step sequencer :smiley:

• IMO Klevgrand is selling unique sonic flavours that have that warmth and grittiness that most other plugins don’t have. As most companies aim for neutral without colouring (which also has its point ofc).

I’m curious about this plugin. The room IRs that I own are not special in any way. I might try out the desktop demo.

• Just posted my video for RUM.
    Another really clever App from Klevgrand.
    RUM Room Simulator lets you put your instruments, guitars, synths, vocals, or whatever into different room types.
    It does this extremely well too.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2021

My, we are all very cynical this morning.

Thanks for the video Doug - I can see this being very useful on drums. I was thinking it would be good on various acoustic instruments too.

• @auxmux said:
    Meh.

😂😂😂👍🏼

• edited September 2021

Dungeon preset is missing :neutral:

• @MobileMusic said:
    Dungeon preset is missing

😆 I was really after a Tora Bora cave preset

• @Simon said:

@wim said:

In collaboration with IKEA. If there really is no bathroom it is a complete fail. A lot of music has been recorded in bathrooms.

• If we didn’t have the wonderful IMPULSation, there just might have been a smidgen of worth in RUM. But come on, Klevgränd have form when it comes to packaging very little in an app. When they get it right, these minimalist apps are great because they trim the fat and focus on doing one thing well, but this is a pitiful collection of impulse responses, that verges on ‘the emperor's new clothes’ in terms of worth.

• edited September 2021

Zzzzzzzzzz, Klevgrand is really losing me. Not even gonna buy this one out of some weird loyalty support/need to complete the set. Seems like they’re just going for cheap to make, aesthetically-pleasing gimmicks. There’s niche, then there’s what they’ve recently turned into.

• edited September 2021

This is a typical plugin that some brands offers for free to atract some customers. I'm not going to buy this, sorry, it's a very mistake from Klevgrand

• That’s an Eight Ninety-Nein from me

• edited September 2021

Turning into the TE of iOS/plugins. Might work for some, but I need something more tangible and useful and less gimmicky.