Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apple Event, September 14 2021

Comments

• I must be the only one in the world wanting this, but I want and iPod Touch 8 with a A14 chips.

• I'm in the market for a new Watch myself...

• Cood be that this event is only iPhone, Apple Watch and Airpods 3…

Rest could be ‘silent’ updates like iPad 9 (10.5” A13 and maybe 64GB or 128GB as standard) staring at $329 :sunglasses:

• Bring back 3D Touch!!

• @god said:
    Bring back 3D Touch!!

+30000😀

• Fingers crossed for new entry level iPad sooner than later, I'm with ya @Samu ... the Air I ended up giving to my son was perfect, wouldn't mind something comparable or a lil faster/more storage etc.

• please, don't mention Logic Pro for ipad :cold_sweat:

• Logic Pro for iPad!

And - Final Cut Pro for iPad!!

• @MobileMusic said:
    Logic Pro for iPad!

The first is NOT an iPad event, that will apparently come at a later date...
    I'm mostly looking forward to the release date of iOS/iPadOS15 and macOS Monterey :sunglasses:

Sure Logic for iPad would be nice especially if it's 'free' for those who already have it on their Mac...
    ...but I'd much rather see Apple focusing on fixing the annoying bugs that are still present in Logic on the Mac.

Like not releasing a controller with DAW ports when quitting Logic, support for importing 32-bit files without truncating them to 24-bit, 24-bit sampling in QuickSampler (it's locked to 16-bit AIF recording at the moment regardless of set session format for bit depth) and it still doesn't 'sync' with the latest content added to iOS/iPadOS GarageBand and other 'things'. I've sent tons of feedback already so I hope 'someone' listens and fixes them at some point in time.

Yeah, I have no higher hopes for Logic or Final Cut for iPad this year, maybe in a few years time or so...

• I’m in the market for both the updated Mac Mini and iPad Mini 6. Much as I have a 12.9” iPad Pro, the iPad Mini is still my favourite iPad form factor, it’s model I always reach for when mobile. But it looks like I’ll be waiting a little longer for these according to the rumours.

• @MAtrixplan said:
    please, don't mention Logic Pro for ipad :cold_sweat:

Logic touch so!

• I hope thy finally redo the Watch design this time as rumored. Love the functionality but never really bonded with the current look.

• I myself am hoping for a next gen iPad Mini. Hopefully something to use a gen 2 Apple Pencil with and hopefully with USB-C. I won't be jumping on the bandwagon right at the second it's released, but after a few months, I definitely want to invest in one.

• edited September 2021

@Tarekith said:
    I hope thy finally redo the Watch design this time as rumored. Love the functionality but never really bonded with the current look.

I love my series 6 in matching pacific blue to my 12 Pro Max (always with a minimal watch face). But I love it mainly because the series 6 is the first where it truly feels like a computer on my wrist.

I really hope they don't produce something that I lust after, I want to get at least a few years out of my series 6 before gear lust kicks in!

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I myself am hoping for a next gen iPad Mini. Hopefully something to use a gen 2 Apple Pencil with and hopefully with USB-C. I won't be jumping on the bandwagon right at the second it's released, but after a few months, I definitely want to invest in one.

+1^10. Im not excited about losing the button, but it was inevitable

• @Samu said:

@MobileMusic said:
    Logic Pro for iPad!

The first is NOT an iPad event, that will apparently come at a later date...
    I'm mostly looking forward to the release date of iOS/iPadOS15 and macOS Monterey :sunglasses:

Sure Logic for iPad would be nice especially if it's 'free' for those who already have it on their Mac...
    ...but I'd much rather see Apple focusing on fixing the annoying bugs that are still present in Logic on the Mac.

Like not releasing a controller with DAW ports when quitting Logic, support for importing 32-bit files without truncating them to 24-bit, 24-bit sampling in QuickSampler (it's locked to 16-bit AIF recording at the moment regardless of set session format for bit depth) and it still doesn't 'sync' with the latest content added to iOS/iPadOS GarageBand and other 'things'. I've sent tons of feedback already so I hope 'someone' listens and fixes them at some point in time.

Yeah, I have no higher hopes for Logic or Final Cut for iPad this year, maybe in a few years time or so...

Although I love music making apps best on my iPads, BUT, this fall I DEMAND Affinity Publisher for iPad!

I have waiting for the iPad version of Publisher since summer of 2018 (then they released the first beta for Mac/Win), and, now, three years later we still doesn’t have Publisher for iPad in beta stadium… Very annoying!

• @MobileMusic said:
    Logic Pro for iPad!

I have lost hope on that, forever!

In the same time, I have iOS/iPadOS apps for more then $3000, so, if I can’t make music with all this incredible software, Logic will certainly not be the solution to anything better, for me…

• @jonmoore said:
    I’m in the market for both the updated Mac Mini and iPad Mini 6. Much as I have a 12.9” iPad Pro, the iPad Mini is still my favourite iPad form factor, it’s model I always reach for when mobile. But it looks like I’ll be waiting a little longer for these according to the rumours.

I gave up waiting for Logic on iPad and recently bought a Mac Mini with Logic (best money I have ever spent on music software btw!). This all but guarantees that there will be a new Mac Mini on the way soon, such is my timing with Apple hardware :)

I think I will also be looking seriously at the iPad Mini, especially if it lets you use the Pencil 2. Could do with something smaller but still powerful for when I inevitably have to start travelling more regularly again.

• @MobileMusic said:
    Logic Pro for iPad!

That would be nice. But for iPad they could just call them “Logic” and “Final Cut”.

• New “retro” models announced with headphone jacks and physical home buttons :D

• @ruggedsmooth said:
    New “retro” models announced with headphone jacks and physical home buttons :D

Limited Edition... you can get a good discount with some LE apps... like for +999.99 you can get 2 AK apps :)

• Logic Pro for the watch! Dream big, ya know.

• @funjunkie27 said:
    Logic Pro for the watch! Dream big, ya know.

If the watch face is increased to about 10 times the size it currently is…

• @AlmostAnonymous said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I myself am hoping for a next gen iPad Mini. Hopefully something to use a gen 2 Apple Pencil with and hopefully with USB-C. I won't be jumping on the bandwagon right at the second it's released, but after a few months, I definitely want to invest in one.

I think the loss of the button and especially the headphone jack will maim the mini much more than any other ipad, because it will hurt its mobile usability which is imho its biggest attraction.

• edited September 2021

I guess if you want to upgrade your iPad to the last version of iOS14 you better do it today before Apple flicks the switch to disable iOS14 downloads. In a few days you'll only be able to download iOS15...

• @ervin said:

@AlmostAnonymous said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

I think the loss of the button and especially the headphone jack will maim the mini much more than any other ipad, because it will hurt its mobile usability which is imho its biggest attraction.

All i use are minis. Infact its also my cellphone. I rarely use the headphone jack, but i use the home button all the time for app switching between IAAs. Guess im going back to my 2 key keyboard

• I knew it would come one day.

• @ruggedsmooth said:
    New “retro” models announced with headphone jacks and physical home buttons :D

Good lord, I'd buy that.

• Portrait mode in video…if true I’ll spring for that