Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

70 FREE Ambient/Chilled Presets for Continua Synth by Spidericemidas

Comments

• @Poppadocrock said:

@TheAudioDabbler said:
    @Spidericemidas just bought Continua just to have your presets. Cool app, cool presets.

I thought for a split second this was a new thread, got so excited for 1.5 seconds, lol… even though it’s not, @Spidericemidas presets in Continua are amazing and I’ve used them plenty of times. Must have for any Continua owners. Pads and plucks.

@Poppadocrock Aww! Yeah sorry. Just an old thread getting bumped. 😅 But I’m working on a bank for Lorentz at mo to add to my Icegear collection, if that’s any consolation? 😁

@TheAudioDabbler Ooh cool, I just sold a copy of Continua! 👍

• Back when I first purchased Continua, the @Spidericemidas patches were the reason.

I already own Lorentz, so a bank from the Midas Man will be extra frosting on that cake!

However, his Nave presets were download and enjoyed by me the day they were released, so I’m a lil bummed there isn’t a second bank in the works…

• Since this thread has been “revived” I just want to thank you for the presets, @Spidericemidas

They are amazing!

• @RobertFernandes said:
    Since this thread has been “revived” I just want to thank you for the presets, @Spidericemidas

They are amazing!

You’re welcome, and thanks for the support! 🕷🙏

• The unzipped file has a ".navebank" extension... is this right? And is it possible to post the unzipped file here on this thread to attempt a direct upload to the iOS version of Continua, @Spidericemidas ? Because going through iCloud, Dropbox and AudioShare has failed to yield any usable results on the iPad Pro.

• @NeuM said:
    The unzipped file has a ".navebank" extension... is this right? And is it possible to post the unzipped file here on this thread to attempt a direct upload to the iOS version of Continua, @Spidericemidas ? Because going through iCloud, Dropbox and AudioShare has failed to yield any usable results on the iPad Pro.

Hey. Yeah this is a fairly recent error/accident that occured and was pointed out but the thread opener is far too old to be editable anymore. So I posted an explanation and new link to the Continua bank here. Should be about a page or so back from this one. On my screen it is on page 5. Hope that helps!

• These are some of Spider’s best ethereal sound designs.

• edited September 2021

@Spidericemidas said:

@NeuM said:
    The unzipped file has a ".navebank" extension... is this right? And is it possible to post the unzipped file here on this thread to attempt a direct upload to the iOS version of Continua, @Spidericemidas ? Because going through iCloud, Dropbox and AudioShare has failed to yield any usable results on the iPad Pro.

Hey. Yeah this is a fairly recent error/accident that occured and was pointed out but the thread opener is far too old to be editable anymore. So I posted an explanation and new link to the Continua bank here. Should be about a page or so back from this one. On my screen it is on page 5. Hope that helps!

Ah. My error then. Thanks, I'll check it out.

YES! Your more recent link was a success: https://www.dropbox.com/s/th7nzju0z2xho1y/Spidericemidas.zip?dl=0

Thanks!

• @SNystrom said:
    Back when I first purchased Continua, the @Spidericemidas patches were the reason.

I already own Lorentz, so a bank from the Midas Man will be extra frosting on that cake!

However, his Nave presets were download and enjoyed by me the day they were released, so I’m a lil bummed there isn’t a second bank in the works…

Lol that pushed me over the edge too, plus I caught a sale.

• @Spidericemidas always does free stuff so I’ll be happy if he does them at all on a particular synth.

• @NeuM said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@NeuM said:

Ah. My error then. Thanks, I'll check it out.

YES! Your more recent link was a success: https://www.dropbox.com/s/th7nzju0z2xho1y/Spidericemidas.zip?dl=0

Thanks!

Good good! Glad you got them! Bit annoying about the original link getting accidentally overwritten in my Dropbox by my recent Nave bank. My bad! 🤦‍♂️
    Hopefully any newcomers will find the corrected link here.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    @Spidericemidas always does free stuff so I’ll be happy if he does them at all on a particular synth.

Lorentz bank coming soon! 🤞😃

• @Spidericemidas said:

@insight said:
    When I downloaded this file, it seemed to contain Nave presets, rather than Continua. The only file is a .navebank file. Am I missing something? Really hoping to get the Continua presets if anyone has them or can let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Hey. Don’t worry, it’s not you. It was me! 🤦‍♂️

I recently made a Nave bank and somehow the Continua bank got overwtitten with the Nave bank in my Dropbox 🙄

This thread has gone way beyond the editable time period. So for you and anyone else yet to download the pack, here’s a fresh link which should take you to the right place.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/th7nzju0z2xho1y/Spidericemidas.zip?dl=0

I’ve had some reports of crashing on import, but it works after a few attempts. This seems to have started occuring after an old update to Continua, but it does work eventually.

Cheers and sorry for the confusion! 🕷🙏

Yes! This link did work, AWESOME!!
    I’m a big fan of your presets and I’m sure I’m not the only one buying Continua for your excellent sounds.
    A synth with a Spidericemidas bank of presets is simply a better synth 😍
    THANK YOU

• @Spidericemidas said:
    Lorentz bank coming soon! 🤞😃

Looking forward to it!

• Just got Continua, went looking for ambient presets, found this, was very frustrated and depressed it wasn’t working, after sleeping on it decided to check the end of the thread to see if anyone else was having problems and I’m now looking forward to digging in. Thanks for this!

• @russgies said:
    Just got Continua, went looking for ambient presets, found this, was very frustrated and depressed it wasn’t working, after sleeping on it decided to check the end of the thread to see if anyone else was having problems and I’m now looking forward to digging in. Thanks for this!

Ugh yeah. So sorry about the mess up in my dropbox 🙄
    I hope you’ve got them installed ok now.
    Cheers!

• Just tickling this thread again with another little jam from this morning ;)

• I was just reinstalling Continua on my new iPad. Thank you, @Spidericemidas, for these patches.

• @Spidericemidas said:
    Straightforward programming as always. I never use, and therefore never include assigns for XY Pads, Velocity or Macros. I spend what little free time I have available to me on iPad just for seeking out tones with subtle movements in the smooth and gentle end of the sonic palette, mostly...

Download/Install method tested twice and confirmed as working: Export file from Dropbox to AudioShare. Open Continua. Open Presets library. Select “Import”. Point the Browser at AudioShare. Select the Spidericemidas Zip file. The presets folder will then be installed into the “User” folder in Continua’s library. Double tap the “User” folder to open. Double tap the Spidericemidas folder to open. Play and relax!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hbv5fpxzvo0aaf/Spidericemidas.zip?dl=0

Can someone help me with this link? When I click the link, I get a set of Spider's presets, but it's a Nave bank, not Continua. Which is lovely, as I have Nave. But where can I find the Continua presets?

• @andowrites said:

@Spidericemidas said:
    Straightforward programming as always. I never use, and therefore never include assigns for XY Pads, Velocity or Macros. I spend what little free time I have available to me on iPad just for seeking out tones with subtle movements in the smooth and gentle end of the sonic palette, mostly...

Download/Install method tested twice and confirmed as working: Export file from Dropbox to AudioShare. Open Continua. Open Presets library. Select “Import”. Point the Browser at AudioShare. Select the Spidericemidas Zip file. The presets folder will then be installed into the “User” folder in Continua’s library. Double tap the “User” folder to open. Double tap the Spidericemidas folder to open. Play and relax!

Can someone help me with this link? When I click the link, I get a set of Spider's presets, but it's a Nave bank, not Continua. Which is lovely, as I have Nave. But where can I find the Continua presets?

Resolved. : )

• @andowrites said:

@andowrites said:

@Spidericemidas said:

Apologies for that. When I made the Nave bank, I accidentally overwrote the Continua bank in dropbox 🙄

I re-posted the Continua bank in my presets thread here, but since you've resolved it, no need for further action 🙂👍

• @Spidericemidas said:

@andowrites said:

@andowrites said:

@Spidericemidas said:

Apologies for that. When I made the Nave bank, I accidentally overwrote the Continua bank in dropbox 🙄

I re-posted the Continua bank in my presets thread here, but since you've resolved it, no need for further action 🙂👍

Actually, I think I opened the Nave bank in Continua. Do I'd love that link to the Continua presets, just to be sure!

Is there no one place online where I can find all your presets?

• edited January 2023

@andowrites said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@andowrites said:

@andowrites said:

@Spidericemidas said:

Actually, I think I opened the Nave bank in Continua. Do I'd love that link to the Continua presets, just to be sure!

This thread was set up by McD so I use it to store links to preset packs in one place. I'll see if I can find the corrected Continua link...

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/40738/ask-the-artist-spidericemidas

• @andowrites said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@andowrites said:

@andowrites said:

@Spidericemidas said:

This should be the correct link to the Continua presets...

• @Spidericemidas said:

@andowrites said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@andowrites said:

@andowrites said:

@Spidericemidas said:

Brilliant, thanks Spider.

• @andowrites said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@andowrites said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@andowrites said:

@andowrites said:

@Spidericemidas said:

Brilliant, thanks Spider.

Hopefully it won't give you any trouble. The last time I tried importing to Continua, the app crashed a few times but it went in eventually.

• edited February 11

Chalk up another sale of Continua due to your beautiful presets, @Spidericemidas! I do not know why I’ve slept on this synth so long. The morphing waveforms and filters really make for drones and pads with gorgeous play of overtones. And I can confirm that your link above and the import option within the synth worked fine.

Ever considered making something for Quanta or WaveCloud? Would love to hear what you could make of one of those. :-)

• @catbox said:
    Chalk up another sale of Continua due to your beautiful presets, @Spidericemidas! I do not know why I’ve slept on this synth so long. The morphing waveforms and filters really make for drones and pads with gorgeous play of overtones. And I can confirm that your link above and the import option within the synth worked fine.

Ever considered making something for Quanta or WaveCloud? Would love to hear what you could make of one of those. :-)

Yep, Continua is especially good for pads and drones with nice subtle movements in tonality.

I had already started tinkering with Wavecloud. But just when I think I'm mastering it, Paul goes and drops another massive and amazing update for it that provides even more features to make use of 😅😆
    I do plan on getting a bank together for Wavecloud, but I'm not sure how the export works with including all the user-imported samples. Have to be careful as the file could become quite large with the audio import part.

I'm also looking at making a bank for Woodsynth. Just getting to know it at the moment.

• Not sure why I bother sometimes. As usual, a total and utter headfuck trying to get these presets into Continua without laboriously doing them one at a time….geez why is iOS file management so unintuitive?!
    Can someone please help?
    And thanks @Spidericemidas - looking forward to playing with these once I have them…😣

• @Kashi said:
    Not sure why I bother sometimes. As usual, a total and utter headfuck trying to get these presets into Continua without laboriously doing them one at a time….geez why is iOS file management so unintuitive?!
    Can someone please help?
    And thanks @Spidericemidas - looking forward to playing with these once I have them…😣

Update: figured it out. Stoopid iPad