Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New stuff from The Stranglers... :o

Wow, and for those of us in England, spot the Former backline man going front of house !! I did not only a double, but third and fourth takes too LOL

Comments

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Wow, and for those of us in England, spot the Former backline man going front of house !! I did not only a double, but third and fourth takes too LOL

I’ve heard Stuart Pearce plenty of times on TalkSPORT- he never shuts up about The Stranglers! He’s seen them live something like 100 times or more, now the superfan is in their vid - well played.

• @klownshed said:
    Psycho!

Walking on the beaches looking for the Pearces. :LOL:

• Not only that, it sounds like a pretty good song. I’ll have to check out the new album.

• What ever happened to all of the heroes?

• @johnfromberkeley said:
    What ever happened to all of the heroes?

I believe they watched the capital of Italy go up in flames.

• @michael_m said:

@johnfromberkeley said:
    What ever happened to all of the heroes?

I believe they watched the capital of Italy go up in flames.

Or got an ice pick that made their ears burn?

• It’s nice to see that Dave Greenfield was involved in the album.

When i was a kid I loved Golden Brown (had no idea what it was about!) and especially the keyboard part. Properly inspiring. The keyboard bit, not the class As thankfully :-)

COVID took a good un.

• @klownshed said:
    It’s nice to see that Dave Greenfield was involved in the album.

When i was a kid I loved Golden Brown (had no idea what it was about!) and especially the keyboard part. Properly inspiring. The keyboard bit, not the class As thankfully :-)

COVID took a good un.

It’s actually one of his easier keyboard parts to play. It’s been a while, but I like setting up a harpsichord sound and playing/singing that song.