Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Toneboosters Flowtones Downloadable Patches

edited September 2021 in Creations

To get things started, here are 30 of my latest presets for your enjoyment.

-After downloading the attached ZIP file, from within Flowtones, just tap on your current preset name, then tap on the "Import Set" button on the lower left of the "Load program" screen. It's that easy.

-Feedback on all presets posted and used would be appreciated.

And a huge thanks to @DJB for continuing to make this synth better every time we use it.

NM.zip 125.1K

Comments

• Sweeeet. Thank you. Look forward to giving it a try. Now we just need @Spidericemidas and @shinyisshiny to throw theirs on here 😉

• Awesome I was hoping we could get a Ab forum pack started. I got a few, but wanna get at least 10 or so in a small pack, so illl submit them here soon.

There was also a pack floating around by QLW. Or something I can’t remember, I have them but I’m pretty sure they were in this forum

• @DukeWonder said:
    Sweeeet. Thank you. Look forward to giving it a try. Now we just need @Spidericemidas and @shinyisshiny to throw theirs on here 😉

Give it a go and post some here you’ve created as well. 👍 All Flowtones patches are welcome.

• @NeuM said:

-After downloading the attached ZIP file, from within Flowtones, just tap on your current preset name, then tap on the "Import Set" button on the lower left of the "Load program" screen. It's that easy.

And a huge thanks to @DJB for continuing to make this synth better every time we use it.

Thank you, @NeuM

hopefully we can get some people out there, anybody, to throw in some patches and we can make a good old fashion audiobus patch collection. I’ll get some in soon

• Thread has been starred.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Awesome I was hoping we could get a Ab forum pack started. I got a few, but wanna get at least 10 or so in a small pack, so illl submit them here soon.

There was also a pack floating around by QLW. Or something I can’t remember, I have them but I’m pretty sure they were in this forum

If you happen to find more links for free Flowtones sounds, please post the link(s). 😃

• @Poppadocrock said:

@NeuM said:

Thank you, @NeuM

hopefully we can get some people out there, anybody, to throw in some patches and we can make a good old fashion audiobus patch collection. I’ll get some in soon

Fantastic! Looking forward to checking them out.

• I don’t have the link but 13 individual xml patch files. I can’t remember where they were or where they came from but they were free let me see if I can export as a zip.

they’re not mine is that OK? Or should I find link and post that

• They are labeled QWL - I’m searching

• @Poppadocrock said:
    I don’t have the link but 13 individual xml patch files. I can’t remember where they were or where they came from but they were free let me see if I can export as a zip.

I suppose unless the owner has given permission it might be better just to post a link. 👍

• I have a packs from:

bntsk
    QWL

Plus of course Your new ones by NM and the Voxflow pack

I’m working on some I will share soon.

• @NeuM said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    I don’t have the link but 13 individual xml patch files. I can’t remember where they were or where they came from but they were free let me see if I can export as a zip.

I suppose unless the owner has given permission it might be better just to post a link. 👍

Ok, I have no idea where they are from, I could have sworn they were from the forum, I even marked them QWL from AB forum, but can’t find atm.

• edited September 2021

@Poppadocrock, I have some of those also and I have no idea where I got them. That’s strange.

• edited September 2021

Here’s one that wasn’t shared by @richardyot but has the same pack name, so not sure if they are the same or not. It has 16 patches was posted by another forum member.

Link removed

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Here’s one that wasn’t shared by @richardyot but has the same pack name, so not sure if they are the same or not. It has 16 patches was posted by another forum member.

https://forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/c8/2ymar5u95lkv.zip

Yeah, I think that one was reposted by that person without Richard’s permission. If I’m wrong, I’ll retract my comment.

• ive been making some! ill get a pack up this week,,🤟🏼

• @shinyisshiny said:
    ive been making some! ill get a pack up this week,,🤟🏼

Yes! 👀

• edited September 2021

I’m thinking about making a series of Flowtones uploads of 5 to 10 sounds each, one for Bass patches, another for Strings, another for Pads, another for Sound FX, etc. so people can just download the sounds they’re interested in.

I’ll make this my next assignment.

Also, a request to @DJB

Would it be possible to add a pop-up “Notes” field to patch descriptions so people could add maybe no more than 3-5 sentences about their patches?

Additional notes from the artist/creator might include © or a personal site link featuring their other work.

• @NeuM said:
    I’m thinking about making a series of Flowtones uploads of 5 to 10 sounds each, one for Bass patches, another for Strings, another for Pads, another for Sound FX, etc. so people can just download the sounds they’re interested in.

Also, a request to @DJB

Would it be possible to add a pop-up “Notes” field to patch descriptions so people could add maybe no more than 3-5 sentences about their patches?

Additional notes from the artist/creator might include © or a personal site link featuring their other work.

That’s a good suggestion. You can do that in Audiokit’s Digital D1 and Synth One. A little description for example on how best to use/play the patch, how it works, or what inspired it etc, is very helpful sometimes and always a fun thing to have.

• @Spidericemidas said:

@NeuM said:

Also, a request to @DJB

That’s a good suggestion. You can do that in Audiokit’s Digital D1 and Synth One. A little description for example on how best to use/play the patch, how it works, or what inspired it etc, is very helpful sometimes and always a fun thing to have.

Exactly. Often I’d like to know what the artist was thinking when they created their particular sound.

• @NeuM said:

@DukeWonder said:
    Sweeeet. Thank you. Look forward to giving it a try. Now we just need @Spidericemidas and @shinyisshiny to throw theirs on here 😉

Give it a go and post some here you’ve created as well. 👍 All Flowtones patches are welcome.

Honestly most of mine end up being a very slight modification of a preset that someone else made. Nothing terribly original coming from me most of the time lol

• @NeuM said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Yeah, I think that one was reposted by that person without Richard’s permission. If I’m wrong, I’ll retract my comment.

Should I remove this link?

• @Spidericemidas said:

@NeuM said:

Also, a request to @DJB

Agreed, some patches created sound drastically different on high vs on low keys, could be a bass or a lead, etc… a few notes would help. Small though, or maybe a pop up like you mentioned.

• @Poppadocrock said:

@NeuM said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Only if Richard requests it.

• @Poppadocrock said:

@NeuM said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Yeah I would prefer to just link directly to mine.

• @Spidericemidas said:

@NeuM said:

Also, a request to @DJB

Also in Syntronik, and (at least in some of) the Moog synths. Very helpful.

(Is there a way to mark favourite presets in FT by the way?)