Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where are you? //

Comments

• Uppsala, Sweden

• Does everyone have such great views, lol.

• @stown said:
    Westside Los Angeles
    (Honestly I couldn't find a pic... but this is the kind of thing I spend my time looking for... and LA is good for this)

But when not there, I am spending time down in Dana Point & Laguna Beach at my mother's home. Will retire there (at least for a few years)

love dana point! my wife and i got married and honeymooned there. the views and weather are amazing. Also the whale and dolphin watching charters where so much fun!

• @eross said:
    love dana point! my wife and i got married and honeymooned there. the views and weather are amazing. Also the whale and dolphin watching charters where so much fun!

That’s awesome… must have been lovely! My wife and I almost got married there as well 🙂. It’s a beautiful stretch of coast that I was fortunate to grow up with.

• @stown said:

@eross said:

That’s awesome… must have been lovely! My wife and I almost got married there as well 🙂. It’s a beautiful stretch of coast that I was fortunate to grow up with.

no way. yeah we got married a little north of dana point on a cliff side. just me, my wife, a minister, and some lady that walked by and took pictures for us( we are convinced she was a famous actor but haven’t seen her in anything)
    wow what a place to grow up. I jealous i grew up in the middle of the country in st. louis. very different here. lol
    there was an awesome little guitar shop in the middle of town that had a lot of nice gear when we where there.

• @TheAudioDabbler said:
    @LinearLineman I love savannah. Tybee is also my happy place. Didn't get to go this year though, but the year is not over.

Love Tybee! We’ve vacationed there the last two years over New Year’s for the polar plunge :). Will get back there I hope next year.

• North Lewisburg, Ohio…out in the country :)

• somewhere in Rotterdam

• @McM I told my wife I wanted to do the polar plunge one year. That would be fun!!!

• edited August 2021

@TheAudioDabbler said:
    @McM I told my wife I wanted to do the polar plunge one year. That would be fun!!!

We skipped the first year, but plunged the next year (2019?) 50 degree water…only stayed in about a minute! Definitely a fun time

• edited August 2021

Not a view from my house, but taken just up the road in Belfast.

• Beautiful pictures all! El Nido, Philippines here. Messy pic. It shows how desolate it is, although the tables were set because we hosted a birthday party of some of the neighbors kids. The view is the best, I just wish I could share it again with our guests. Last ones were March 2020. Lost of time to spend on Drambo etc since, but wishing we could open again. ✌️

• No iPad today. Been enjoying this combo for outdoors fun for a while, enjoying what’s left of the Montréal summer.

• Are those Peter Kirn knobs on the NTS-1?

• edited September 2021

I live a km outside Washington, D.C. Don't have any great local flair pic, but this is a nearby park.

We were determined to go hiking despite the rain. 'Ghost' the dog doesn't care.

• @janpieter said:

somewhere in Rotterdam

A rich techno history!

• @u0421793 said:
    Are those Peter Kirn knobs on the NTS-1?

I had to google that… wish I hadn’t; I had forgotten about that off-color stunt from B* and remember why I dislike them so much.

I have been meaning to get proper knobs for a while but for now I’m using these which I did carve out of wine corks, lol. Now I feel kind of ambivalent about them, maybe it will be good motivation to fix it up.

• Hello Tim, I’m in Belfast too,
    My good mate kvlr done that lovely piece, so he did! ;)

@TimRussell said:

• @id_23 said:
    Hello Tim, I’m in Belfast too,
    My good mate kvlr done that lovely piece, so he did! ;)

@TimRussell said:

The murals in Belfast say so much about the city in so many different ways.

I don’t live there, but I visit family there (and in other areas outside of the city) from time to time. There are some great artists in Belfast.

• @Multicellular said:
    I live a km outside Washington, D.C. Don't have any great local flair pic, but this is a nearby park.

>

I am having a hard time parsing this hiking gear…

• @AlmostAnonymous said:
    My area already isnt good for keeping gear nice. Curious how badly/quickly the air is gonna destroy it.

Fuck that, with a place like this you just need a ukulele!

• @wormfood said:
    Pacific North West (near Portland, Oregon)!

Are those photos your backyard? I’m near Portland too, but not with that kind of view. I’m in a densely populated unincorporated area.

I’m hoping to do some backpacking on Mt. Hood before it gets too cold. I’ll probably have to go next weekend. Maybe I’ll bring the iPad for a quick jam in Paradise Park.

• @wormfood said:

Are those photos your backyard? I’m near Portland too, but not with that kind of view. I’m in a densely populated unincorporated area.

I’m hoping to do some backpacking on Mt. Hood before it gets too cold. I’ll probably have to go next weekend. Maybe I’ll bring the iPad for a quick jam in Paradise Park.

• @wormfood said:

• @wormfood said:

• edited September 2021

@wormfood said:

• edited September 2021

@AudioGus said:

@Multicellular said:

>

Ha. If I recall correctly, he had made a sheath for the sword out of a couple paper towel rolls, duct tape, and carabiners. Thats what is on his back. And then he made a holster for his blaster out of a rice milk carton. I dont know why there is a plastic saw toy in it. Most of what I know about all his ‘gear’ is that he comes and asks me for parts and that I need to give him at least 30 minutes to get ready to go anywhere.

• @Multicellular said:

@AudioGus said:

@Multicellular said:

>

Ha. If I recall correctly, he had made a sheath for the sword out of a couple paper towel rolls, duct tape, and carabiners. Thats what is on his back. And then he made a holster for his blaster out of a ice milk carton. I dont know why there is a plastic saw toy in it. Most of what I know about all his ‘gear’ is that he comes and asks me for parts and that I need to give him at least 30 minutes to get ready to go anywhere.

Ahh yah, I think the saw is what threw me. But hey, very creative, good sign!

• edited September 2021

@supadom said:

@AlmostAnonymous said:
    My area already isnt good for keeping gear nice. Curious how badly/quickly the air is gonna destroy it.

i'm surrounded by them already. I live in the land of Ukeleles. That Israel Kamakawiwo'ole tune is the real National Anthem here

• @AlmostAnonymous said:

@supadom said:

@AlmostAnonymous said:

i'm surrounded by them already. I live in the land of Ukeleles. That Israel Kamakawiwo'ole tune is the real National Anthem here

Haha, what a stereotypical image.
    Hope you’ll manage to keep your devices water, sand and salt free.
    Definitely envious of your surroundings.