Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

korg gadget + amplitube in audiobus

edited December 2014 in App Tips and Tricks

Hi there,

I'm using audiobus now for 2 ours:
korg electribe + ik amplitube is fine.
arturia SEM + ik amplitube is fine.
virsyn terra + ik amplitube is fine.

But with korg gadget + ik amplitube: I cannot notice that the combination works. Visual the connections seems ok. Gadget works like standing alone, amplitube seems getting nothing from gadget.

Is there a trick, routing the gadget-output in audiobus?

WKR
satie

Comments

• edited December 2014

I believe there's an issue with ios8 and Gadget / Audiobus having no sound. Couple others here had same problem

• @Halftone said:

I believe there's an issue with ios8 and Gadget / Audiobus having no sound. Couple others here had same problem

There is indeed an issue with the latest update to Gadget. It has been reported to Korg, they have acknowledged it and are working on it. I received this response from them a few days ago:

KORG
    We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. We will release the updated version that includes a fix for this problem as soon as possible.
    Please wait for a little while longer.
    Thank you.

• This is on my Santa list. I have been good. I want my fucking present.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

This is on my Santa list. I have been good. I want my fucking present.

Calm down there are lots of 'Big Kid's Present', Merry Christmas!

• I know. Sorry. Coal again.

• Thanks For THE Information!