Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where are you? //

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @nickneek said:

@SimonSomeone said:

@nickneek said:
    The sweaty hellscape that is Milan, Italy. (View from my balcony)![]

I have an unrealistically romantic view of Italy, don't crush it! Only been to the main railway station in Milan though, changing trains from Cinque Terre to Stresa. But also been to Venice, Florence, Orvieto and Rome. 2 trips from the other side of the world!

Milan is lovely for about 9 months of the year –but the heat and humidity in the summer absolutely kills me. And you should have an unrealistically romantic view of Italy, it's great!

@sevenape I'll be in your part of the country soon, going down to Lucca on Monday.

Oh! For fun or for work!? I do love Lucca!

• Worcester in the middle of England. About 2 minutes walk from @gregsmith's house too :*

• @nickneek & @sevenape I'll be in Rome in 3 weeks. I'm always up for a drink if anyone's around...

• Out my window, Damyang, South Korea.

• Such a cool thread // thanks to everyone for sharing

• @pbelgium said:
    Out my window, Damyang, South Korea.

I was there in 2019 - went to the bamboo forest. So beautiful!

• @Daveypoo I'll be back in Milan (and back at work) by then I'm afraid.

@sevenape My girlfriend's family are from Lucca –she's going down to see them, I am going down so that massive amounts of food can be forced upon me.

• edited August 2021

Yeah right. So everyone’s in paradise.
    Here’s a reality bite. They’re doing maintenance work on the facade of my building… I have operators watching me walk around in my underwear.
    Madrid, Spain.

• @wim said:

@TimRussell said:
    If anyone’s interested we did a similar poll (without the pretty pictures so much less interesting) in 2019.
    Someone (I think @wim) even did a wiki map
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/35130/where-are-you-from/p1

https://wiki.audiob.us/forum_members_map

Yep, and I'm updating the map from posts here (including pictures).

Another reminder: if anyone who posts here or the other thread doesn't want their forum name and location posted on the map, please let me know.

Hi @wim can you update my old username (jipumarino) to this one?
    It looks like when things are sane again I will really need to go out and see some of the others folks in the SF Bay Area performing live :smile:

• I will post a picture later.

from Santiago, Chile !

• @raimundoarriagada said:
    I will post a picture later.

from Santiago, Chile !

How I miss it! I really hope I'll be able to go next year.

• @NoiseFloored said:
    Hi @wim can you update my old username (jipumarino) to this one?
    It looks like when things are sane again I will really need to go out and see some of the others folks in the SF Bay Area performing live :smile:

Done. 👍🏼

• @nickneek Well, I'll be around for awhile if you return. Or if I make my way up to Milan... ;)

• dvidvi
    edited August 2021

Originally from Colombia. I lived in Brussels when I first joined the forum but I'm now doing all my experiments from Montréal (mostly from this backyard but occasionally in the park and the great Canadian outdoors—weather permitting).

I love the map, thanks @wim !

• @michael_m said:

Well here’s a photo of downtown. I live over 10 miles from downtown, but still have a York zip code. Mostly rural/suburban here, but not too far from city life over the state line in Charlotte if we need it.

I’m a Charlotte native…Plaza-Midwood area of town!

• REDLANDS, CALIFORNIA

• @d4d0ug said:

@mlau said:

Wow, very atmospheric, where is this?

Helsinki

• I drive past this house each day on may way to work. Some bloke called ‘Lennon’ grew up there…
    I reckon he would’ve totally dug iOS music…

• @rud said:

I drive past this house each day on may way to work. Some bloke called ‘Lennon’ grew up there…
    I reckon he would’ve totally dug iOS music…

You grew up near Vladimir Lenin? You lucky dog!

• @Daveypoo 😄😁😆

• @u0421793 That's SO good...

• Didnt wanna post prematurly, but the time has come.
    Picked up keys last week. Moving in today/now.

• Boring! Not.

😉

• edited August 2021

My area already isnt good for keeping gear nice. Curious how badly/quickly the air is gonna destroy it.

• Pacific North West (near Portland, Oregon)

• @thatguysmitty said:

@michael_m said:

Well here’s a photo of downtown. I live over 10 miles from downtown, but still have a York zip code. Mostly rural/suburban here, but not too far from city life over the state line in Charlotte if we need it.

I’m a Charlotte native…Plaza-Midwood area of town!

I’m not a native of this part of the country (or even these shores), but we’ve been here for about 15 years now.

• edited August 2021

Westside Los Angeles
    (Honestly I couldn't find a pic... but this is the kind of thing I spend my time looking for... and LA is good for this)

But when not there, I am spending time down in Dana Point & Laguna Beach at my mother's home. Will retire there (at least for a few years)