Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where are you? //

Comments

• @TheAudioDabbler said:
    @LinearLineman I love savannah. Tybee is also my happy place. Didn't get to go this year though, but the year is not over.

Tybee is, indeed, quintessential seashore.

• edited August 2021

The High Desert of Southern California, Yucca Valley

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Fingolfinzz said:
    St. Louis, this is at a Cardinals game but don’t remember when

st. louis here too!!

• The sweaty hellscape that is Milan, Italy. (View from my balcony)

• edited August 2021

Here in ‘olmfirth, Yorkshire

• @TimRussell said:
    If anyone’s interested we did a similar poll (without the pretty pictures so much less interesting) in 2019.
    Someone (I think @wim) even did a wiki map
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/35130/where-are-you-from/p1

https://wiki.audiob.us/forum_members_map

Yep, and I'm updating the map from posts here (including pictures).

Another reminder: if anyone who posts here or the other thread doesn't want their forum name and location posted on the map, please let me know.

• @wim said:
    Also see: https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/35130/where-are-you-from#latest

I'll update the Audiobus Forum Members Map if people choose to post location here. If you'd rather not be added to the map, then please say so in the post.

it's amazing to see all of you on map.. fascinating how internet is making possible to connect people who will probably never mee IRL. Even more fastcinating, we all are connected basically just thanks to @Michael .. it's almost like magic.

• This morning, where JMJ did his Destination Docklands noodling in 1988

• @d4d0ug said:

@pmartini said:
    Porto, from Portugal.
    I love your noise experiences

I’ve been to Porto and enjoyed the francesinhas 🤤

it's a specialty

• @SimonSomeone said:

@pmartini said:
    Porto, from Portugal.

so beautiful!

has its charm

• edited August 2021

@nickneek said:
    The sweaty hellscape that is Milan, Italy. (View from my balcony)![]

I have an unrealistically romantic view of Italy, don't crush it! Only been to the main railway station in Milan though, changing trains from Cinque Terre to Stresa. But also been to Venice, Florence, Orvieto and Rome. 2 trips from the other side of the world!

• This my back yard. Christchurch New Zealand. I like the tropical look despite it getting cold and frosty in winter here. But winter's nearly over...

• @d4d0ug said:
    Some of you folks live in some beautiful locations!

I live in South Buckinghamshire in the U.K.

Current view.....

That's a beautiful view. I love cats but they are off the list due to allergies in the extended family. I could get one of those odd hairless ones but it's not really the same...

• Sunny NE Florida. (Just kidding about the “sunny” part!)

• Well here’s a photo of downtown. I live over 10 miles from downtown, but still have a York zip code. Mostly rural/suburban here, but not too far from city life over the state line in Charlotte if we need it.

• @wim said:

@TimRussell said:
    If anyone’s interested we did a similar poll (without the pretty pictures so much less interesting) in 2019.
    Someone (I think @wim) even did a wiki map
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/35130/where-are-you-from/p1

https://wiki.audiob.us/forum_members_map

Yep, and I'm updating the map from posts here (including pictures).

Another reminder: if anyone who posts here or the other thread doesn't want their forum name and location posted on the map, please let me know.

You still have my old username on there. Can you please replace YourJunk with DukeWonder.

• @DukeWonder said:
    You still have my old username on there. Can you please replace YourJunk with DukeWonder.

Done. 👍🏼

• @SimonSomeone said:
    This my back yard. Christchurch New Zealand. I like the tropical look despite it getting cold and frosty in winter here. But winter's nearly over...

perfect.. i really love New Zealand, beautiful cointry, my biggest dream is to move and live there one day... almost surr it will stay just dream but still.. beautiful country

• Camaiore, Tuscany, Italy.

• edited August 2021

Victoria, B.C. 🇨🇦

• edited August 2021

@SimonSomeone said:

@nickneek said:
    The sweaty hellscape that is Milan, Italy. (View from my balcony)![]

I have an unrealistically romantic view of Italy, don't crush it! Only been to the main railway station in Milan though, changing trains from Cinque Terre to Stresa. But also been to Venice, Florence, Orvieto and Rome. 2 trips from the other side of the world!

Milan is lovely for about 9 months of the year –but the heat and humidity in the summer absolutely kills me. And you should have an unrealistically romantic view of Italy, it's great!

@sevenape I'll be in your part of the country soon, going down to Lucca on Monday.

• Hampstead, London, UK.

• Rainsoaked patio in Trollbäcken, Sweden...

• I put this on another thread a week or two back, I’m still in that Yorkshire place for my sins 😁