Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

VB01 - simple reverb by Haruku Mizoshita

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1525740845

Description:

This is a simple Reverb Effect Plugin created using JUCE. And It is made based on freeverb.
It fully supports the functionality as an Audio Units (AUv3) plugin extension.

You can control the pre-delay time, with amount, and damping level.
Uses mic input when launched standalone.
You can also use it as a drone synth using the Freez function.

Details:
Universal: Yes
Minimum OS version: 9.3
Rated: 0 based on 0 votes

Comments

• Great. Thanks @White 🤟

• They have a free delay as well - https://apps.apple.com/au/app/dl01-simple-delay/id1522194793
    And a free multi mode filter - https://apps.apple.com/au/app/mf01-multi-mode-filter/id1530724798

Keen to play with both. Nice clean interface.

• This dev. Is amazing, all his apps sounds and work so good. Little pearls

• Yup that’s 2 free ones in quick succession. Thanks @White

• i have a crash in Aum with the multimode filter ( both iphone 11 and ipad pro 11 )

• @mlau said:
    i have a crash in Aum with the multimode filter ( both iphone 11 and ipad pro 11 )

Same here. I have to load it multiple times to make it work.

• I can’t find the apps from this dev on the app store or in my purchased list anymore.

• @Gravitas said:
    I can’t find the apps from this dev on the app store or in my purchased list anymore.

They're gone from the AppStore, but crucially still appear in my purchased list. Did you try search in Purchased?

• @uncledave said:

@Gravitas said:
    I can’t find the apps from this dev on the app store or in my purchased list anymore.

They're gone from the AppStore, but crucially still appear in my purchased list. Did you try search in Purchased?

Yup.

Not there.

Double checked.

• @Gravitas said:

@uncledave said:

@Gravitas said:

Yup.

Not there.

Double checked.

I can confirm.

• @Gravitas said:

@uncledave said:

@Gravitas said:

Yup.

Not there.

Double checked.

Could this be related to your iOS version? I'm on 14.7.1.

• @uncledave said:

@Gravitas said:

@uncledave said:

@Gravitas said:

Yup.

Not there.

Double checked.

Nope, nothing for the developer here in UK store.

• Not available in the UK..... was it something we said?..... or did?... I’ll go 50:50

• Not available in France too

• @uncledave said:

@Gravitas said:

@uncledave said:

@Gravitas said:

Yup.

Not there.

Double checked.

Nope.

• I think I read elsewhere on the forum at some point that the dev pulled them all.

• @benlefoe said:
    I think I read elsewhere on the forum at some point that the dev pulled them all.

Evidently so.

The three apps that the dev had released are gone
    from the app store and from the purchased apps list
    and they weren’t even out for that long.

• That’s sad
    I own them all both on iPhone and iPad
    Still very usable

• @White said:

Description:

This is a simple Reverb Effect Plugin created using JUCE. And It is made based on freeverb.

Details:

It appears Haruku Mizoshita is no longer a developer with apps on the App Store. Can anyone else confirm? I went to redownload an app and discovered it was no longer available and he’s not listed.

• @NeuM said:

@White said:

Description:

Details:

It appears Haruku Mizoshita is no longer a developer with apps on the App Store. Can anyone else confirm? I went to redownload an app and discovered it was no longer available and he’s not listed.

It was mentioned in another thread.

All of their apps are no longer available for purchase or redownload.

You could use Blamsoft's ZeroReverb instead.