Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beatly Pro, the pocket ghost producer

Comments

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    I will bring it back in next update, promised :)
    Thanks for feedback!

<3 :)

• @AntoninCharvat
    Beatly Pro works like magic.

Do you have any other versions with different music genres in the works?

Maybe as style packs (in-app-purchases in Beatly Pro)?

If yes, here are a few requests:

• Goa Trance
    • Heavy Metal
    • Industrial
  • edited June 2021

@jolico said:
    @AntoninCharvat

• Goa Trance
    • Heavy Metal
    • Industrial

Thank you!
    No other genres are currently in development. I'm trying to focus on tweaking and improving the overall experience, then I will eventually expand genres :) (Goa trance would be definitely on the list!)
    Btw. currently I'm busy with some other short term project, so please be patient with me delivering next updates! I'm exhausted :)

• @AntoninCharvat said:

@jolico said:
    @AntoninCharvat

• Goa Trance
    • Heavy Metal
    • Industrial

Thank you!
    No other genres are currently in development. I'm trying to focus on tweaking and improving the overall experience, then I will eventually expand genres :) (Goa trance would be definitely on the list!)
    Btw. currently I'm busy with some other short term project, so please be patient with me delivering next updates! I'm exhausted :)

👍

• Hey guys,
    I just made an unexpected discovery regarding the colors issue on some devices. I found out that you have one of the accessibility options enabled and that's "increased contrast".
    See e.g. https://www.imore.com/how-increase-contrast-and-reduce-motion-iphone-and-ipad

That's perfectly fine and the app should work properly, however due to sort of weird bug in SwiftUI it does not. I'm fixing it right now, so in the next release everything will be fine. Including landscape which is coming back, yay! :)

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    Hey guys,
    I just made an unexpected discovery regarding the colors issue on some devices. I found out that you have one of the accessibility options enabled and that's "increased contrast".
    See e.g. https://www.imore.com/how-increase-contrast-and-reduce-motion-iphone-and-ipad

That's perfectly fine and the app should work properly, however due to sort of weird bug in SwiftUI it does not. I'm fixing it right now, so in the next release everything will be fine. Including landscape which is coming back, yay! :)

👍

• Hey everyone,

just wanted to let you know that v. 1.3 is out and it contains the multiple bars feature as well as landscape mode again. Also the "invisible" controls on some devices should now be fixed.
    Let me know how do you like it!

Thank you!

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    Hello everyone,
    just wanted to let you know that audio rendering, including stems and loops, has been implemented in Beatly Pro v. 1.2 and is now (or very soon) available on the AppStore!
    Thank you all.

unlike loop rendering stems not seamless fix if possible

• It's not currently possible to render seamless loops for stems. I have tried to implement this feature, but I can't achieve seamless loop, there is always heard a click in the loop point. I will definitely investigate more why this is happening and will focus on it. Thanks!

• ok thanks. found a workaround - do 1 instrument solo > loop render, and so on for each

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    Hey everyone,

just wanted to let you know that v. 1.3 is out and it contains the multiple bars feature as well as landscape mode again. Also the "invisible" controls on some devices should now be fixed.
    Let me know how do you like it!

Thank you!

“Invisible” controls now “visible”. Thanks! 😎👍🏼

• +1 also
    Controls now visible
    Nice

• Hello everyone,

just wanted to announce a new release, version 1.4, with option to select the key for the new generated beats.
    Also some more algorithm and UI improvements has been implemented.
    Additionally terms of use are now available in the redesigned menu, at the very bottom.
    Thanks for being with Beatly!

Antonin

• Hi all,

another update is here (1.5).

This time you can change any sound to any other built-in sample (randomly, of course).
    Also mixer setup can stay in place after beat reload, so you won't lose your configuration (as requested here). Btw this needs to be enabled in settings.
    And last new thing is separated MIDI instruments export, so you don't have to export the entire mix after a slight change to one instrument.

Have fun!

• Nice update!

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    Hi all,

another update is here (1.5).

This time you can change any sound to any other built-in sample (randomly, of course).
    Also mixer setup can stay in place after beat reload, so you won't lose your configuration (as requested here). Btw this needs to be enabled in settings.
    And last new thing is separated MIDI instruments export, so you don't have to export the entire mix after a slight change to one instrument.

Have fun!

SUPER!

• I’m only seeing the options to change individual instruments after clicking “Tutorial”. Otherwise the mixer appears just like it did before the update and I can’t figure out how to bring up the additional options at the top of the panel. Is there something I’m missing?

• Stumbled across this app accidentally and like it a lot.

• Any vids?

• Hi everyone,

thanks for your feedback, I’m happy you like the update.

@insight
    The toolbar can be open via swipe up right above the mixer. I might reconsider this system if there is more people finding it difficult to find :)

@god
    Some vids can be found on my Instagram profile where I upload regularly the best beats I manage to generate. https://www.instagram.com/beatlyapp/

Btw I’m still looking for some samples to add to the app, as I’m trying to focus on development instead of sample creating right now. So if anyone here is able to provide me with any interesting wav files, I would be the happiest dev in the world. I’m ready to pay some reasonable price for good sounds. Let me know via PM, thanks!

• @god
    Some vids can be found on my Instagram profile where I upload regularly the best beats I manage to generate. https://www.instagram.com/beatlyapp/

Yep. Loved it - and bought it 😉

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    @insight
    The toolbar can be open via swipe up right above the mixer. I might reconsider this system if there is more people finding it difficult to find :)

Ok I see it now. Thanks. I must have been tired last night because I could not distinguish that at all, but it’s so clear now, lol.

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    Hi everyone,

thanks for your feedback, I’m happy you like the update.

Btw I’m still looking for some samples to add to the app, as I’m trying to focus on development instead of sample creating right now. So if anyone here is able to provide me with any interesting wav files, I would be the happiest dev in the world. I’m ready to pay some reasonable price for good sounds. Let me know via PM, thanks!

Could you let us load our own samples?

• @god said:

Thanks for your support! :)

@gusgranite said:

That is possible since the first Pro version, if I'm not mistaken. Or maybe you're talking about something else?

• @AntoninCharvat said:

@god said:

Thanks for your support! :)

@gusgranite said:

That is possible since the first Pro version, if I'm not mistaken. Or maybe you're talking about something else?

Oops 😬

• This is a surprisingly deep app for a "quick beat generator". Tons of potential for royalty-free sample generation to chop up/mangle. Also, MIDI gen for an app like this is awesome. Keep up the great work @AntoninCharvat!

• Hello everyone,

just wanted to share latest update from the development with you.
    Currently I'm working on one of the greatest (I believe) functions of Beatly Pro and that's the piano roll.
    I'm really excited how well it's turning out so I want once again invite anyone of you to the TestFlight beta test program, where this current build is right now awaiting the approval. If you want to be among the first ones to try it, drop me a PM and you're in!

Screenshot: