Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rufio - New App - Powered by Spleeter

Released 14 hours ago according to App sliced, Rufio - backing tracks, is a new app that automatically creates backing tracks, usually AI. It can Remove instruments from your favorite songs so you can jam along with them. 170mb. Powered by spleeter and it’s free.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ruffio-backing-tracks/id1544449867

Comments

• Haven’t tried it yet, but downloaded it, so we shall see.

• Isn't this the 2nd of this app type released recently?

• There was one not to far back that has a white and pink app icon, can’t remember name.

• edited July 2021

MuziUnmix is another one. Moises, Let's Unmix and Transcribe all use Spleeter as far as I know.

You don't get to choose how soft or hard you want the Spleeter engine to split the stems in any of the apps, except Moises

Lalal.ai gives good results but that costs and I don’t think it uses Spleeter.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Haven’t tried it yet, but downloaded it, so we shall see.

Just tried it. Doesn’t work at all for me. I press the import button and nothing happens. Tried it with 14.4 and then updated to 14.7.1 (iPad 6) and still nothing. Deleted, reinstalled, tried again. Nope. Easy come, easy go.

• works but i can not save the extracted files

• I got let’s unmix when it came out. $5 not subscription and it works fine.

• @SealTeamSick said:
    I got let’s unmix when it came out. $5 not subscription and it works fine.

Co-sign

• @mjcouche said:

I'll be honest I was thinking more this:

God, the 90s were like some crazy fever dream for me...

• edited January 2022

Deleted