Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New album about Cats!

New album about Cats!

https://hearthis.at/frenq/totalcats/

Have a nice day and enjoy Cats!

frenq

Comments

• Purrrr-fect. One of your best. Groovy at 11:00

• @Lady_App_titude Purrr to you, thanks for listening

@LinearLineman, LL thanks, i always appreciate your comments.

Regards,

Frank

• Some details about how it was made, apps, instruments used, etc., would be interesting..

• Wow, top quality production! I love that guitar sound around the 10-11 min section.

• edited July 2021

@Lady_App_titude said:
    Some details about how it was made, apps, instruments used, etc., would be interesting..

It was made with many iOS UVI instruments, other iOS instrument used apps like Zeeon and some Yonac synths and organs (those are really good!), partly recorded in Cubasis and ported to PC where it was mixed and mastered in Reaper. Samples of Cats are used and sax played by myself, many guitars and riffs bij a good friend and some guitar solo's and parts with keyboard by myself with the great PC kontakt Renegade guitar app. Winds where made with my saxes and kontakt libraries. Drums some with UVI but most with Rayzoon jamstix. So its a combination of many systems and flavors. I DOUBT BUT HOPE THIS HELPS.

frenq

• edited July 2021

@Edward_Alexander said:
    Wow, top quality production! I love that guitar sound around the 10-11 min section.

Thank you, i will tell the guitarist about. Making a production like this is hard work.

frenq

Please all, listen to my other productions, some totally iOS, some combined iOS and PC productions. Lately i combine everything and this give me great pleasure and flexibility. Love Cubasis on iOS, love Reaper on PC. Love music!

https://hearthis.at/frenq/

• How long did it take to make this, Frenq?

• edited July 2021

Hi LL,

This saga went by surprise faster than some of the others for about a day or 7-8, but hey i love Cats :smile:

frenq