Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Launchpad Pro and flam notes?

I have finally bought an LPP and I’m loving the design and functions, but…every time I try to record drum or chord patterns in Atom with the LPP, it adds a random amount of flam notes (two notes on top of each other). One has the length that I pressed to get, but then there is another very short note just “underneath” and it creates an annoying flanging sound.

So, instead of working fast and effortlessly, I end up manually moving midi notes and deleting the unwanted instances underneath them. Argh! Not what I wanted!

Has anyone else experienced this? And/or is there a way I can change the settings on my Launchpad to make it less sensitive? I am not pressing ridiculously hard or anything.

Comments

• Are you sure you have the routing correct? Sounds like maybe you have a midi loop or something.

• When using Atom 2 with LPP you do not need to route the controller to it, it's auto-magic to the instance that is open.
    If you manually route the LPP to the Atom 2 instance you get the 'flams'...

• What about paradiddles?

• @Samu said:
    When using Atom 2 with LPP you do not need to route the controller to it, it's auto-magic to the instance that is open.
    If you manually route the LPP to the Atom 2 instance you get the 'flams'...

Thanks a bunch! That was it. I am so used to assigning an input to my Atom instances, that it never occurred to me that it would “read” my input without manually assigning the Launchpad. Great!