Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

This Agonizer synth update is lit! | iPhone support - Neon Nightmare Presets | haQ attaQ

Description
Agonizer synthesizer is now finally available for both iPad and iPhone. We've also fixed some bugs, added a new function to the Wobulator, including some new waveforms and then there's the Neon Nightmare preset pack, containing 100 new Cyberpunk and Cyber terror inspired sounds! Check it out!

- Pay again? -
No! The AppStore is really slow and takes time to update. It might look to you like you have to pay for the iPhone version but you don’t. This even happens to me when I delete and reinstall apps. I sometimes have to go through with a purchase in order for it to update and tell me that I don’t have to pay for it again since I own it. It’s a problem across the store.

- The presets -
There’s a new IAP store inside Agonizer and you just need to update the synth in order to have access to it. Once you’ve updated, just open up the preset browser and scroll the down through the categories until you find the “Neon Nightmare” pack! It’s free during sales, otherwise it’s $2.99.

haQattaQ

Comments