Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lunar Lander by Pulsar Modular will soon be landing on iOS devices. (Auv3)

Comments

• Is this an update that’s still spreading through the stores? Not working yet on my iPad.

• Expect the update on Monday he said :)

• My fault, thanks

• What will the iap's be? It's already such a good app as it is now.

• @eylvy said:
    What will the iap's be? It's already such a good app as it is now.

Unlocks Plate3, lowpass filter, and something else...

• @Halftone said:

@eylvy said:
    What will the iap's be? It's already such a good app as it is now.

Unlocks Plate3, lowpass filter, and something else...

Sync to host tempo

• edited July 2021

I wonder if tonight is full moon

• @sharifkerbage said:

:smile: it is out of our hands now and in Apple's. The status of your app has changed to Waiting for Review.

• @Halftone said:
    Getting a lot of crashes after tweaking a few of the onscreen knobs, or after selecting a few presets. This is on my iPad on ios12.2.

Just tried my iPhone on 13.4 and wasn’t getting any crashes.

LL was not tested with iOS v12 and we don't have the resources to test and fix with multiple iPads with different older versions. As such, LL will work with v13+

• @P900 said:

@sharifkerbage said:

:smile: it is out of our hands now and in Apple's. The status of your app has changed to Waiting for Review.

That is some fantastic news! 😃

• edited July 2021

@sharifkerbage said:

@P900 said:

@sharifkerbage said:

That is some fantastic news! 😃

Update** The status of your app has changed to** In Review**.

** Lunar Lander – Pulsar Modular, is now "Ready for Sale"
    However, I don't see v1.3 on the AppStore. I assume the AppServer takes some time to sync with newly approved apps.

• 1.3 just updated here. Going to try IAP now...

• Upgraded to 1.3 but purchase not working

• Not working for me unfortunately

• The App Store page still doesn’t show any IAPs. Maybe there’s one more thing to enable there?

• Noup, IAP not showing up

• I don't really understand how Apple are approving the app if the iAP doesn't work?

• Still no dice, stand alone or AU. Air 2, 13.7

@NeuM’s idea of having a pro version sounds good to me.

• So I’m confused….. I updated and I show version 2.0??? But still no IAP. 😕

• 👆🏼 Same here. Deleted, re-installed, re-booted, etc. No IAP…

• Didn't work after I updated. Now it does. No need to uninstall and re-install.

• @eylvy said:
    Didn't work after I updated. Now it does. No need to uninstall and re-install.

Still not working for me. Nothing happens when I tap Purchase. iPad 8th gen. iOS 14.6.

• @P900 Please don’t take our frustrations directed at you!!! This is an outstanding app and I look forward to it getting resolved for you. I am sure you are beyond 🤬.

• edited July 2021

So I was able to make the purchase on my iPhone 7 iOS 14.6 but it does not propagate to my iPad… 😭

UPDATE - the Purchase button worked in AUM on my iPad. App Store recognized the purchase on my phone and now I’ve got it! So, it didn’t work in standalone but when hosted it worked. 🥳

• it's working now, I think the developer had to enable it after it went live.

• Ok here is what happened. In v1.2 when we found we did not implement IAP properly, there is in the backend of the Apple Developer page a way to turn off IAP. Hence you could still enjoy downloading the free version of LL. When we released v1.3 the IAP switch was still in OFF position. So it is a global switch, and updating to a new version does not reset it.
    We then turned that switch ON and activated IAP, but again Apple system takes around 30min to propagate and synchronize. I hope all is working now…and I will check tomorrow morning of any further issues reported on this forum or direct to our support email, and if any, we will address them. Going to sleep!

• edited July 2021

it worked! 🎉
    Edit: and sounds absolutely gorgeous!!!

• @sharifkerbage said:
    it worked! 🎉

Hooray!

• :star: worked! :star: thanks for getting us there @P900

• Phew, this was a rough landing but it's there now and sounds great :)