Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lunar Lander by Pulsar Modular will soon be landing on iOS devices. (Auv3)

Comments

• it looks like the app is not tested well. For me it is rather deleting, not testing.

• @Carnbot said:
    hmm, it's asking me to purchase again for the AUv3, but I already did it in standalone mode...anyone else have this?
    I guess it won't charge me again, but hate doing this

It doesn’t even do that. IAP works stand alone but not in the AU.

• Yeah, I pressed purchase again in Auv3 but I can't unlock AUv3 even though standalone is unlocked...this is bit of a balls up.

• @Carnbot said:
    Yeah, I pressed purchase again in Auv3 but I can't unlock AUv3 even though standalone is unlocked...this is bit of a balls up.

Yes I purchased in stand alone. Does not carry over to AUV3.

Anyone got that to work?

• edited July 2021

@Philandering_Bastard said:

@lasselu said:
    It works!

Indeed. Nice.

Edit: works for the stand alone. Purchase doesn’t translate to the AU. Merde.

What? Bummer...

• @onerez said:

@Carnbot said:
    Yeah, I pressed purchase again in Auv3 but I can't unlock AUv3 even though standalone is unlocked...this is bit of a balls up.

Yes I purchased in stand alone. Does not carry over to AUV3.

Anyone got that to work?

I emailed the dev, so think he's looking into it.

I can't even get any purchase options to come up on my other devices, Air 2 and iphone XS, but my 12.9 seems to show them...

• edited July 2021

So now my standalone is locked again...and I didn't even get a chance to use it :/

• @Carnbot said:
    So now my standalone is locked again...and I didn't even get a chance to use it :/

Ya mine as well……. Hmmmm. Well I guess I will revisit this in a few weeks then.

• @onerez said:

@Carnbot said:

Ya mine as well……. Hmmmm. Well I guess I will revisit this in a few weeks then.

Hey guys. I've spoken with the dev, he's aware of the issue and is working on a fix which hopefully will be available within the next day or two. It's been a huge learning curve being their first iOS app/port.

• Yeah, lets just be happy using the majority of unlocked functionality for free at the moment. It'll all get sorted quickly enough.

• Ok, they've now removed the purchasing option to fix it, which is why it's not popping up now...so they are working on it :)

• What additional functions we get with the paid version?

• Not the best intro to the iOS world from Pulsar Modular. However, given what I saw and heard in Doug's live-stream I think it's well worth the wait for them to get it right...

• @lasselu said:
    Not the best intro to the iOS world from Pulsar Modular. However, given what I saw and heard in Doug's live-stream I think it's well worth the wait for them to get it right...

I won’t update the app until it’s widely confirmed as fixed, THEN I’ll buy the IAP. I’m using this on so many new tracks right now, just love the ease of use.

• This is a phenomenal app and I tested it a lot and gave a lot of feedback. Some of that feedback was implemented, some not. Unfortunately, I think there were certain things like the IAP system and the way the presets work that they just weren't able to get right due to their newness to the platform and coding issues. Hopefully the IAP issue will get sorted soon, if you like delay, reverb, saturation, this is a great sounding app.

• It is a phenomenal app!
    One of my faves.

• edited July 2021

Yeah, okay and all that but how does this work:

• my £10 IAP Purchase has apparently been deactivated without notice
    • do I get the functionality back if / when the issues will be fixed?
    • do I ask for a refund?

And now I see that Lunar Lander has been removed from the list of updated apps. I didn’t know such a rollback was even possible.

Some form of communication would be helpful at this point. @Gavinski do you have any special inroads with Pulsar?

• It sounds Unique, indeed.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

• do I ask for a refund?

And now I see that Lunar Lander has been removed from the list of updated apps. I didn’t know such a rollback was even possible.

Some form of communication would be helpful at this point. @Gavinski do you have any special inroads with Pulsar?

I'll ask the dev to join the forum and comment

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

• do I ask for a refund?

They told me I'll get the purchase back when it's fixed.

• @Carnbot said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:

• do I ask for a refund?

They told me I'll get the purchase back when it's fixed.

That makes sense. After all, they have records of everyone who makes a purchase.

• edited July 2021

Deleted… Moving to the correct thread.

• @djpuzzle said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    What cityscape is that? And what kind of building has windows like that! You definitely don't see that in New York.

And it sounds great.

Looks a little like Los Angeles.

Yes exactly, but it is Antalya in Turkey. The setting of the video is at Pulsar Modular office :smile:

• @Halftone said:

@NoiseFloored said:

Lunar Lander will be FREE with an option to unlock a few other parameters for a $9.99 IAP

Wow, I definitely wasn’t expecting that

Just watched Dougs video. I’m surprised at what you get for free with this. (No sync modulation, lowpass filter, plate3 reverb, and one other editing thing I can’t exactly remember) Can’t wait to give it a spin!

I always felt frustrated by crippled iOS inApp free applications or by BUY ONLY (and now that my turn came, I needed to stand by the standards I set, as such, I wanted the free version to be USABLE). I also wanted to see if the iOS community is valid for us to develop on that platform (as I have zero experience in it and relied on iOS users like Ali, Doug and Gavin to push me to enter this market).
    Still fighting to get the IAP working- now it works but when you quit LL and relaunch, LL forgets that it has already landed on the moon :) I hope to get that IAP resolved before the weekend so you can fully enjoy it (and Pulsar gets some dough).
    Currently, I disabled inAPP- so it is not working but you can still download the Free version and utilize it.

Checking the Apple developer backend, I see over 1000+ downloads and 22 reviews all giving LL a 5 stars rating!
    I am already overwhelmed by the enthusiasm demonstrated by the iOS community and I plan to release more iOS plugins at a faster rate, now that Pulsar team learned a lot from our first iOS implementation.

Cheers!
    Ziad Sidawi
    Pulsar Modular

• @P900 said:

@Halftone said:

@NoiseFloored said:

Lunar Lander will be FREE with an option to unlock a few other parameters for a $9.99 IAP

Just watched Dougs video. I’m surprised at what you get for free with this. (No sync modulation, lowpass filter, plate3 reverb, and one other editing thing I can’t exactly remember) Can’t wait to give it a spin!

I always felt frustrated by crippled iOS inApp free applications or by BUY ONLY (and now that my turn came, I needed to stand by the standards I set, as such, I wanted the free version to be USABLE). I also wanted to see if the iOS community is valid for us to develop on that platform (as I have zero experience in it and relied on iOS users like Ali, Doug and Gavin to push me to enter this market).
    Still fighting to get the IAP working- now it works but when you quit LL and relaunch, LL forgets that it has already landed on the moon :) I hope to get that IAP resolved before the weekend so you can fully enjoy it (and Pulsar gets some dough).
    Currently, I disabled inAPP- so it is not working but you can still download the Free version and utilize it.

Checking the Apple developer backend, I see over 1000+ downloads and 22 reviews all giving LL a 5 stars rating!
    I am already overwhelmed by the enthusiasm demonstrated by the iOS community and I plan to release more iOS plugins at a faster rate, now that Pulsar team learned a lot from our first iOS implementation.

Cheers!
    Ziad Sidawi
    Pulsar Modular

Hiya.

Do you like cats?

Welcome to the forum.

• @P900 said:

@Halftone said:

@NoiseFloored said:

Cheers!
    Ziad Sidawi
    Pulsar Modular

Fantastic! It’s exciting to have your company as a new developer for apps and look forward to you solving this (small) issue and moving on with additional apps.

• @P900 said:

@Halftone said:

@NoiseFloored said:

Cheers!
    Ziad Sidawi
    Pulsar Modular

I first experienced LL by sending some drums through it in AUM and listening through my iPads speaker. Even under those ridiculous conditions I thought "This sounds wonderful!". Good luck!

• @aleyas said:
    Got delays up the wazoo already, but would jump on their 914 if they brought that to IOS.

edit: just checked their site.. how on earth is a 914 plugin clone $250 :#

I got cursed at for putting up such prices :)
    P914 took over one year of development testing against six 914 hardware clones and an original Moog inductor 914 (costs around $2000 if you can find one) from a System 55.
    The desktop market is used to such prices but expect an 80% discount or ANY product for $29.
    I do not have the marketing skills yet, but at this stage I am not willing to go that route (and naturally, I am not selling much P914). But the good news is that the iOS community can laugh all the way to the bank - as I will release the P914 with similar pricing to LL and with an inAPP format.

• @P900 said:

@aleyas said:
    Got delays up the wazoo already, but would jump on their 914 if they brought that to IOS.

edit: just checked their site.. how on earth is a 914 plugin clone $250 :#

I got cursed at for putting up such prices :)
    P914 took over one year of development testing against six 914 hardware clones and an original Moog inductor 914 (costs around $2000 if you can find one) from a System 55.
    The desktop market is used to such prices but expect an 80% discount or ANY product for $29.
    I do not have the marketing skills yet, but at this stage I am not willing to go that route (and naturally, I am not selling much P914). But the good news is that the iOS community can laugh all the way to the bank - as I will release the P914 with similar pricing to LL and with an inAPP format.

👍

• Hiya.

Do you like cats?

Welcome to the forum.

My cat Totoro