Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fun With KASPAR - 38 FREE Presets by Spidericemidas

2»

Comments

• @Spidericemidas said:

@Pxlhg said:
    Thanks for these! You're very productive :) . Just like Ed I had to re-install Kaspar, never given it any love but it sure sounds good. Like the discussion regarding Layr, another one I pretty much just ignored but due to appaholic tendencies, have. A bit to much right now, feel like a clone would be good so we could split all the fun work and exploring. :)

Tell me about it! My iPad time is horribly restricted these days due to a bonkers increase in workload, but I’m taking the minutes when I can for more synth tinkering.

I’ve turned my attention to AddStation now. Reading the manual and getting to know it a bit better. There’s a number of interesting ways to use it. A test patch I made last night reveals a very promising technique and possibility for my style of sound design. So I’m going to devote the little time I have for now on AddStation and hopefully get a bank done for it, eventually!

I'm looking forward to that, it's a lovely piece of software. I've been messing with their new Cube Pro release lately and sure it's cool but it's no AddStation, very far from it in my opinion.

• 🙏🙏🙏 Thanks alot

• @Pxlhg said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@Pxlhg said:
    Thanks for these! You're very productive :) . Just like Ed I had to re-install Kaspar, never given it any love but it sure sounds good. Like the discussion regarding Layr, another one I pretty much just ignored but due to appaholic tendencies, have. A bit to much right now, feel like a clone would be good so we could split all the fun work and exploring. :)

Tell me about it! My iPad time is horribly restricted these days due to a bonkers increase in workload, but I’m taking the minutes when I can for more synth tinkering.

I’ve turned my attention to AddStation now. Reading the manual and getting to know it a bit better. There’s a number of interesting ways to use it. A test patch I made last night reveals a very promising technique and possibility for my style of sound design. So I’m going to devote the little time I have for now on AddStation and hopefully get a bank done for it, eventually!

I'm looking forward to that, it's a lovely piece of software. I've been messing with their new Cube Pro release lately and sure it's cool but it's no AddStation, very far from it in my opinion.

This is interesting, as I thought their new Cube Pro synth was basically 4 Addstations crammed into one app with a 4 way blender thing, but if you’re saying it isn’t, then it isn’t! I don’t think anyone knows Addstation like you do.

• @Spidericemidas I searched the forum for this first Kaspar presets, but could not find the topic.
    Does it is still exist and could you share the link again?

Many thanks 🤗

• @tja said:
    @Spidericemidas I searched the forum for this first Kaspar presets, but could not find the topic.
    Does it is still exist and could you share the link again?

Many thanks 🤗

Ah. Doug included a link to the first Kaspar bank in his demo of this bank the other night. He plays a few of them too. The link is in the video description. Hopefully that works. If not, give me a shout here and I’ll export to you 👍

• @Edward_Alexander said:

@Pxlhg said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@Pxlhg said:

This is interesting, as I thought their new Cube Pro synth was basically 4 Addstations crammed into one app with a 4 way blender thing, but if you’re saying it isn’t, then it isn’t! I don’t think anyone knows Addstation like you do.

Yeah, that's not the case at all but it has a filter-morph between the 4 parts that AddStation does not have. They are very different in build and in the end I don't think it's fair to either one to compare them, even if I just did :O :lol:

• @Spidericemidas The link did work, many thanks!

• @tja said:
    @Spidericemidas The link did work, many thanks!

Nice one 😃👍

• Spidericemidas, I almost never chime in here (mostly lurk) but you have loaded my iPad with so may tasty presets, from Mitosynth to Kronecker, Continua to Synth One, and others and now Kaspar. I had to stop in and say THANK YOU!!!!

• @Musecrafter said:
    Spidericemidas, I almost never chime in here (mostly lurk) but you have loaded my iPad with so may tasty presets, from Mitosynth to Kronecker, Continua to Synth One, and others and now Kaspar. I had to stop in and say THANK YOU!!!!

Thanks for chiming in! 😃
    Did you get my first sound set for Kaspar as well? If not, just scroll up a bit here to the youtube link to the soundtestroom demo. There’s a link to my first Kaspar bank in the video description. 👍

• @Spidericemidas …. I kept overlooking this as I had a bad experience once with KASPAR like years ago so I deleted it and forgot about it. WOW. So I re-installed it and put your presets to work!!! Beautiful. Thank you so much!!!!!! Brought KASPAR back to life.

• @onerez said:
    @Spidericemidas …. I kept overlooking this as I had a bad experience once with KASPAR like years ago so I deleted it and forgot about it. WOW. So I re-installed it and put your presets to work!!! Beautiful. Thank you so much!!!!!! Brought KASPAR back to life.

Thanks! Did you get my first bank for it too? That one is more for Pads and Atmos. There’s a link to it in Doug’s video above.

• @Spidericemidas said:

@onerez said:
    @Spidericemidas …. I kept overlooking this as I had a bad experience once with KASPAR like years ago so I deleted it and forgot about it. WOW. So I re-installed it and put your presets to work!!! Beautiful. Thank you so much!!!!!! Brought KASPAR back to life.

Thanks! Did you get my first bank for it too? That one is more for Pads and Atmos. There’s a link to it in Doug’s video above.

got em. 🙏!!!

• Hi Spider, began working on a Kaspar album featuring your presets. Let’s see what happens!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Hi Spider, began working on a Kaspar album featuring your presets. Let’s see what happens!

Best of luck! 🤞🍀