Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hammerhead 25th Anniversary Edition - Out Now!

Comments

• @anickt said:

@onerez said:
    So I’m an idiot…. Is there a way to solo a step? I long press and obviously can mute. But can figure out how to mute all or solo just one.

Long press on the name of the drum

Jeez. @anickt what would I do with out you. 😀🙏

• Possible bug…after unfreeze in Cubasis none of the built in user samples would play…only the synth sounds.

• @wim said:

@NimboStratus said:
    I’ve loaded one of the presets that has less than 16 steps but how can you make the other steps active? I’ve tried tapping on the active button and velocity but it seems locked. I’ve tried saving as a new preset but same thing

Bring up Chan. Config. at the bottom right.

Ah man! And I did read the manual too! :doh: Thanks!!!

• @realdawei said:
    Possible bug…after unfreeze in Cubasis none of the built in user samples would play…only the synth sounds.

Ok thanks, I'll have a look. Is this Cubasis 3 or 2?

• Will this work on Mac M1?

• @PeteSasqwax said:
    @sevenape I've got an urge to watch that Good Lookin' documentary with Tony "Fahhhhhhkin'" Fordham on it now :wink:

“ironing, iroooonnnnniiiiing...........iiiii.......ron.....ing”

• @cyberheater said:
    Will this work on Mac M1?

No, this is iOS only. I may consider releasing it on Mac as well, once I get an M1.

• edited June 2021

Great app

Some missing things:
    -A little midi menu for changing midi out channel
    -A mini display to see the value of each parameters (Ex pitch...)
    -A random feature to change sounds from the pool.
    -A random feature to change All or some track sounds.
    -Reverse function for sounds which can be sequenced too.
    -Accents
    -An oscilloscope on the middle top

Thanks

• @Hkor said:
    Great app

Some missing things:
    -Accents

Thanks

Instead of an oscilloscope, I want the shark to bob it’s head to the beat :smile:

• @jolico said:

@Hkor said:
    Great app

Some missing things:
    -Accents

Thanks

Instead of an oscilloscope, I want the shark to bob it’s head to the beat :smile:

Frankly that would fit better in the product’s concept than an oscilloscope.

• @sevenape said:
    I had a ruff and dirty jam. Man this app is just a case of pure fun. The levels are everywhere and it was just a few samples loaded in.

Niiice!! Reminds me of LTJ Bukem’s Logical Progression album. All this coming from one simple box is amazing! Purchased yesterday and enjoying it a lot already.

• @brambos said:

@realdawei said:
    Possible bug…after unfreeze in Cubasis none of the built in user samples would play…only the synth sounds.

Cubasis 3

• This forum is full of….sharks.

This app is great. Thank you @brambos for putting up with us.

• @brambos said:

@cyberheater said:
    Will this work on Mac M1?

No, this is iOS only. I may consider releasing it on Mac as well, once I get an M1.

Thanks.

• @brambos
    Man, this sequencer is breathing (with gills that is)
    I fired about every available sequencer against the Ruismakers, but when I first routed a random preset from HH to a 808ish kit in Ruismaker, it was one of that magic moments. Wether there is some Egyptian Lover or Dutch Lover involved, I don’t care, as long as it’s smooth like that.
    The next thing that really stands out for me is the Glitch and the Mutation part. I never heard effects of that category, that sounded so musical and always in the right place. Maybe some X/Y-Pads for live tweaking?

And yeah, I’m an old guy and used the PC-Version from the year it came out. Hearing those classic breaks included, keeps me smiling all the time.

• @realdawei said:

@brambos said:

@realdawei said:

Cubasis 3

I could reproduce the issue in an older version of Cubasis 3, but not in the latest. Could you please confirm you're using the latest update of CB3?

• edited June 2021

@brambos said:

@realdawei said:

@brambos said:

@realdawei said:

Cubasis 3

I could reproduce the issue in an older version of Cubasis 3, but not in the latest. Could you please confirm you're using the latest update of CB3?

Okay I said “possible bug” because I’m running iPadOS 15 beta 😬…but yes 100% reproducible on latest Cubasis, but only on beta OS it seems.

• @realdawei said:

@brambos said:

@realdawei said:

@brambos said:

@realdawei said:

Cubasis 3

Okay I said “possible bug” because I’m running iPadOS 15 beta 😬…but yes 100% reproducible on latest Cubasis, but only on beta OS it seems.

Ok, in that case I'm putting this one on hold until the final version of iPadOS 15 is available ;)

• @brambos said:

@realdawei said:

@brambos said:

@realdawei said:

@brambos said:

@realdawei said:

Cubasis 3

Ok, in that case I'm putting this one on hold until the final version of iPadOS 15 is available ;)

Understoodington :D

• @brambos said:

@jolico said:

Frankly that would fit better in the product’s concept than an oscilloscope.

Forget all other nonsense people want. The app will be perfect with the bobbin' shark. And make it a reggae shark skin :lol:

• @Paul16 said:
    “ironing, iroooonnnnniiiiing...........iiiii.......ron.....ing”

When he's trying to get his interpreter to tell him how to sue a Japanese record shop for selling bootleg Bukem tapes is GOLD

• edited June 2021

Is it possible to record the midi input, or how about midi import? Would love to get much of my Lumbeat stuff up in here… Lumbeat can do custom mapping.. would de nice..
    Well it’s up to the Host makers (AUM) to step up and support these pattern based apps.. Snapshots would be most welcomed..

Thanks for such a beautiful instrument..❤️

• @senhorlampada said:

Forget all other nonsense people want. The app will be perfect with the bobbin' shark. And make it a reggae shark skin :lol:

Thanks for sharing this!
    It really brightened my day :sunglasses:

• @Samu said:
    Thanks for sharing this!
    It really brightened my day :sunglasses:

Glad to make your day brighter 💖💡 (Funny thing is if you translate my username, it's Mister Lamp :lol:)

• @brambos +1000 for shark bobbing to the beat!

• @Morgman73 said:
    @brambos +1000 for shark bobbing to the beat!

The sudden obsession with reverse is, well, perverse, but this is a feature request I can get behind!

Do the shark! 🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈

• @gusgranite Totally. Do the shark. 🦈

• HammerDread

• @brambos
    I love your new machine 🔨🦈 and I ABSOLUTLY LOVE the glitch section ❤️

• edited June 2021

Glitch and Mutate as midi out is pretty fun too. Have one channel playing in HH, duplicate the channel in AUM, turn up the Glitch and Mutate on the duplicate and sent that midi out to a different drum app.

[Edit - only Mutation sends midi out, not Glitch...]