Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Piano - Drone - Cello

an ambient melodic drone-ish piece.

Comments

• Nice!! The visuals were freaking me out. 😀

• @onerez ah hhaha nice.. i was going for some eraserhead / k hole vibes for the visuals,

• @shinyisshiny said:
    @onerez ah hhaha nice.. i was going for some eraserhead / k hole vibes for the visuals,

You nailed. Please join David Lynch for any new works he delivers. You're spot both on visuals and audio.
    Out of curiosity... you do your videos on ios or desktop?

• This is great @shinyisshiny ! Tense atmosphere

• @senhorlampada, i have been using desktop for video stuff. mainly Magic music video, which is awesome, but lately a max for live program called Vizzable. I also just got VS from imaginando for ipad. Its great, but until they add the ability for custom shaders and more blending modes + video export ill prob still be using desktop

@iOSTRAKON thanks for listening 🤟🏼