Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Showing off Gladstone and Madrid from Gadget

Something a little more conventional.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0gwuoeo6c387a2/ - shinobi gladstone demo.m4a?dl=0

I wanted to do a quick demo of Gladstone and Madrid, and the results are not half bad. I think I overcompressed the master since I wanted to be done with it, lol. This time, I did a cover of one of the background tunes from the Shinobi arcade game, and since it's a cover, I'm just linking to the sound file here. :)

Comments

• I wish Gladstone in particular, Madrid and a handful of those gadgets were Au so bad.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    I wish Gladstone in particular, Madrid and a handful of those gadgets were Au so bad.

In many ways, I wish they were too. :) But, I'm glad to have what I have. It's been about one month of bliss producing in Gadget 2 so far.