Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tomorrow is Yesterday -- The Movie

A trip backwards and forward, through time. :D When searching for material I found this bad B-movie from 1963 called 'The Yesterday Machine' and I just had to include an excerpt which comes at the end, where a mad Nazi scientist explains things about time and space. That part is not included in the original piece (posted here five days ago)

Please like and subscribe on Youtube if you don't mind, well if you do like it that is.

Comments

• Lots of interesting textures, and it's also an intriguing mix between being ambient and edgy.

• @richardyot said:
    Lots of interesting textures, and it's also an intriguing mix between being ambient and edgy.

Thank you! :) Yeah it was very fun creating this and taking my time with it. Koala really is an interesting path for creating both rhythmic pieces and ambient textures.