Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BLM - I Can’t Breathe - Liverpool Protest March (all iOS music video)

Hello all,

I asked a local photographer if I could use his images and add music then make a video.
BeatHawk grand piano.
Softdrummer.
Lap steel guitar.
(I took the mix of the piano and guitar and ‘played’ them in Spacecraft for the distant, drifty atmospheric sounds.
LumaFusion.

I just posted it on YouTube and it immediately got a thumbs down 😄

Please have a listen and feel free to comment on the mix.

Cheers, Ian.

Comments

• I really like this piece, both the audio and visuals.

The mix sounds well balanced here on my studio monitors.
    The pictures capture the moments very well.

Combined they tell a very powerful story.

Respect.

🙏🏾

• @Gravitas thank you for listening, I appreciate it. And thanks for your thoughts on the mix. I believed the mix was ok until I bought Bark Filter. I used the Tripleband preset and suddenly it came alive. Cheers 👍

• @rud said:
    Hello all,

I asked a local photographer if I could use his images and add music then make a video.
    BeatHawk grand piano.
    Softdrummer.
    Lap steel guitar.
    (I took the mix of the piano and guitar and ‘played’ them in Spacecraft for the distant, drifty atmospheric sounds.
    LumaFusion.

I just posted it on YouTube and it immediately got a thumbs down 😄

Please have a listen and feel free to comment on the mix.

Cheers, Ian.

Very nicely done! I like the mix and arrangement and the lap steel sounds great.

• Lovely stuff, sweet edit and heart warming tune - and great to see the old place showings its true colours. Lots of familiar streets, and only thirty odd miles away I need to get down there ASAP and catch up with all me mates, it’s been way too long, thamkyou 🙏

• @espiegel123 @Krupa thank you both, I’ve now had 2 dislikes on YouTube and a comment from someone telling me that...

• @rud said:
    @espiegel123 @Krupa thank you both, I’ve now had 2 dislikes on YouTube and a comment from someone telling me that...

Sorry to see that, Ive just done what I can to balance it up…

• @Krupa said:

@rud said:
    @espiegel123 @Krupa thank you both, I’ve now had 2 dislikes on YouTube and a comment from someone telling me that...

Now it’s even.

• @Gravitas said:

@Krupa said:

@rud said:

Now it’s even.

👍🙌🤘

• @Krupa said:

@Gravitas said:

@Krupa said:

@rud said:

Now it’s even.

👍🙌🤘

🙌🏾

• Cheers @Gravitas @Krupa i think we have an angry man looking for an argument. Thanks for your contributions.

• @rud said:
    Cheers @Gravitas @Krupa i think we have an angry man looking for an argument. Thanks for your contributions.

Yeah I tried to ignore him, I may have made a mistake engaging though😬

• @Krupa yeah, ignore him now I reckon. Haters and all that... I’m kinda pleased it’s pissed off some ignorant arse-head but I wouldn’t want anyone getting grief. Let’s rock on and make more tunes 👍

• Τοο right 🤘

• edited June 2021

@rud

No problem.
    Like @Krupa mentioned don’t engage.

Straight talk.
    Your piece said everything that needed to be said.
    The U.K protesters stood in solidarity with the BLM movement
    that started in the U.S alongside many other countries not knowing
    the politics behind some of the factions of the BLM movement stateside.
    The fear of Marxism and communism is classic McCarthyism
    which is predominately US based, forgive me US readers.

We stood for our dead and our hurt to be recognised, remembered and for justice to prevail.

It will take time.

It will happen.

We’ve done this before.
    We will do it again.

Until then live, breath, make wonderful music and make Art from the heart.

One love

🙏🏾

• @rud said:

Don't let the alt-right disinformation trolls bring you down. Keep up the good work.

• @Gravitas @espiegel123 @Krupa thank you. I ended up replying... couldn’t help myself in the end but I was, I think, rather polite... I’m gonna open AUM now, load up Tardigrain and Blackhole and have a beer before I hit the sack...

• @rud said:
    @Gravitas @espiegel123 @Krupa thank you. I ended up replying... couldn’t help myself in the end but I was, I think, rather polite... I’m gonna open AUM now, load up Tardigrain and Blackhole and have a beer before I hit the sack...

Wonderfully understated and very “polite”.

Enjoy AUM, Tardigrain, blackhole and the beer.
    I’m heading off to play with dRambo and VS.
    🙏🏾

• Lovely stuff Rud. If it is any consolation, I remember this Teddy Leppard guy having written a really obnoxious comment on one of my vids. Block him and move on, oh - and tell him to go watch the movie 'Cuck' while you're at it 😂

• If you post anything on YouTube that has ANYTHING to do with politics or any current hot topics, get prepared for some spicy comments haha.
    I think every single video gets a downvote at some point.

• Nice piece, congrats. 👍

Oh and here's a tip that you didn't need: whoever welcomed you with a thumb down over BLM, don't ask vaccination tips from them, either. These kinds of things tend to consistently go together :)

• I’m struggling to not reply to the Teddy fella, he’s taken up residence in my brain, squatting trolls 🥴😁😆 I just have to let it lie...

• @Gavinski said:
    Lovely stuff Rud. If it is any consolation, I remember this Teddy Leppard guy having written a really obnoxious comment on one of my vids. Block him and move on, oh - and tell him to go watch the movie 'Cuck' while you're at it 😂

Ta la. It was within a minute of me uploading it. How does he find us? Must be an android user...

@ervin said:
    Nice piece, congrats. 👍

Oh and here's a tip that you didn't need: whoever welcomed you with a thumb down over BLM, don't ask vaccination tips from them, either. These kinds of things tend to consistently go together :)

Cheers, and a good tip 👍

@Krupa said:
    I’m struggling to not reply to the Teddy fella, he’s taken up residence in my brain, squatting trolls 🥴😁😆 I just have to let it lie...

Sorry if I bring him back to your thoughts, I just wanted to say thanks

And @audiblevideo thank you for the reverb suggestion on YouTube , it’s something I will use in future to add to the musical journey.

• No worries @rud , I’ve let it lie, there’s no helping that sort, they just want drama so it’s best not to feed them if you can, just wish I hadn’t risen to it in the first place, my own silly fault 😁