Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Some more information on the desktop version. Sounds pretty cool:

• This looks very cool, the description sells it well (to me at least!) - love a decent saturation effect

• edited October 2020

This will be my favorite reverb/delay combo of all iOS FX apps then. I already own the mac version (beta tester here too).
    The reverb is just fantastic and i really love the delay so much. Best BBD i heard yet for me. There is quite nothing which smears so smooth on iOs so far for me (and maybe even not on mac and windows as well). I love it. Maybe i post some audio demos if someone is interested.
    I also know it good since it is a module(s) derivated from my favorite synth P900. The full synth might be on iOS too in the future.

• edited October 2020

A little example: iSymphonic trough Lunar Lander (first "dry", then with the same preset but 2 different settings of modulation range/amount) with slightly modulations on the clock rate from the delay to achieve a bending like effect. I like it for these kind of FX. Of course it can do much more.

• Epic! Thanks for sharing!

• edited October 2020

Here are 10 random presets (some default, some of my own) with a modular synth guitar as sound source (P900 in this case). First dry, then 10 different presets from Lunar Lander.

Also worth a look and listen:

• Wow it sounds amazing

• The Guitar piece from Zeid showing of the plugin is awesome! This is right up my alley. Wow I am stoked beyond measure - great stuff

• What cityscape is that? And what kind of building has windows like that! You definitely don't see that in New York.

And it sounds great.

• Beautiful stuff!❤️

@Clueless said:
    Here are 10 random presets (some default, some of my own) with a modular synth guitar as sound source (P900 in this case). First dry, then 10 different presets from Lunar Lander.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    What cityscape is that? And what kind of building has windows like that! You definitely don't see that in New York.

And it sounds great.

I'm guessing Beirut???

The effect does sound awesome. Looks like an insta-buy!

• @Clueless said:

Beutyfull

• Impressive. Thanks for sharing. That demo is pretty darn chill

• Any news on this one?

• I’ve given up on this. My delay is already taken care of now with Timeless. I’ll probably still buy it if it ever comes out.

• edited June 2021

Ohh, so that's why there was no news.. so I should rephrase my question as 'is this ever gonna land?' 😆

• @oat_phipps said:
    I’ve given up on this. My delay is already taken care of now with Timeless. I’ll probably still buy it if it ever comes out.

I'm on the same boat. I was eagerly waiting for it just because I love the noisy decay of BBD-based delays, but the Timeless lo-fi option seems to have taken care of that need for now.

• It will land. It is delayed as it needed work, bug fixes etc found due to yours truly's ultra thorough bug testing. Apologies for that, go okay with Timeless in the meantime!

• @Gavinski said:
    It will land. It is delayed as it needed work, bug fixes etc found due to yours truly's ultra thorough bug testing. Apologies for that, go okay with Timeless in the meantime!

Good news! 😁

• Awesomeness!

• Get it for pc. It is awesome fx

• Looks like this is about to drop as Dougs got the go ahead to review it tonight.

• I’m probably totally set with Timeless but I can’t resist good delay effects so I’ll absolutely get this

• edited June 2021

Got delays up the wazoo already, but would jump on their 914 if they brought that to IOS.

edit: just checked their site.. how on earth is a 914 plugin clone $250 :#

• Lunar Lander will be FREE with an option to unlock a few other parameters for a $9.99 IAP

Wow, I definitely wasn’t expecting that

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    What cityscape is that? And what kind of building has windows like that! You definitely don't see that in New York.

And it sounds great.

Looks a little like Los Angeles.

• @NoiseFloored said:

Lunar Lander will be FREE with an option to unlock a few other parameters for a $9.99 IAP

Wow, I definitely wasn’t expecting that

Just watched Dougs video. I’m surprised at what you get for free with this. (No sync modulation, lowpass filter, plate3 reverb, and one other editing thing I can’t exactly remember) Can’t wait to give it a spin!

• Checking at the moon every night