Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NaveLL Maneuvers / Spider Rocks On

5th Nave track. 4x @Spidericemidas Nave presets. 2 tracks ModelD, iFretless Bass, Future Drummer.

Comments

• @LinearLineman said:
    5th Nave track. 4x @Spidericemidas Nave presets. 2 tracks ModelD, iFretless Bass, Future Drummer.

That’s cool! Great beat for the high energy sounds. Can’t believe how fast you’re turning these out! 👍😃

• Thanks @Spidericemidas. Starting to look at other artist presets now. Damn, this is quite a synth.. Glad I didn’t pass it by cause it’s not AU.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thanks @Spidericemidas. Starting to look at other artist presets now. Damn, this is quite a synth.. Glad I didn’t pass it by cause it’s not AU.

There’s a ton of banks for it with really amazing presets. Nave was my main sound source alongside Sunrizer when I first got started on iOS. Glad it’s being rediscovered here.

• I think you are actually a secret app developer and have written the worlds must advanced AI powered music generating app. You just hit play and go and have a coffee or read a book while another masterpiece is produced.

• @Spidericemidas, agreed. It’s interesting to hear different takes on the same engine. Each def has a style. I always know what type of sound Jakob Haq will create, for example,

Well, @GeoTony, I wouldn’t mind having an app that analyzed a track and picked the right instruments and patches. I do a lot of auditioning! Thanks for listening.