Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video Game Music (Filament)

As you may know by one of the thread I created here, I really love puzzle game.

I recently bought Filament on Steam. A clever puzzle game.

This is the first time it happen to me, but I'm in love with the music of the game.

Minimalistic, but so good.

I will try to recreate the song on my iPad.

Comments

• I'm super into Video Games OST ! Sounds really nice that one !! Is the game good ?

I played Celeste months ago, was really captured by the OST and her composer (Lena Raine).

Very FEZ sounding in a way, but catchy, very very good one !

Can we share more good OSTs ? :D

• @raimundoarriagada said:
    I'm super into Video Games OST ! Sounds really nice that one !! Is the game good ?

I played Celeste months ago, was really captured by the OST and her composer (Lena Raine).

• edited June 2021

My second favorite video game music is Mick Gordon’s 2016 Doom stuff.

Number one favorite goes to 65 Days of Static for their work with Hello Games and the amazing No Mans Sky.

• Uncharted series, Journey

• @mjcouche said:
    Uncharted series, Journey

Journey OST is OD !

I'm really into Street Fighter, FF, Chrono Trigger, DKC 1,2,3, Megaman 4 and X, Bloodborne .......

I love Video Games OSTs a lot. One of the best buy that i made was the Soundfonts player, i just downloaded tons of SNES Soundfonts so now i have have all these sounds that i love :D
    Still looking for Roland SoundCanvas

• Game iv nearly completed.

• Gloucestershire. Nice and hilly with with massive clouds creating shadow on the ground on a sunny day.

The south coast where I live looks like the tropics. Even though its usually grey and windy.

If I went hiking. Id plot my journey from the game.

• Monument Valley on iPadOS! My favorite game and soundtrack.

• Terraria, Blip blop blop., blip blop blop blop blop

• @Montreal_Music said:

@raimundoarriagada said:
    I'm super into Video Games OST ! Sounds really nice that one !! Is the game good ?

Damn, i never saw this!!

Niiiice synthwave cover of Zelda D:

• The last video game OST that hit me hard was Hyper Light Drifter.

• @Agatha_aga said:
    The last video game OST that hit me hard was Hyper Light Drifter.

Disasterpeace is the GOAT of OST Indie Games :) he have some interviews explaining a bit of FEZ OST and Synths.

with amazing songs like ....

AND this video and channel which i love, explaining a bit of his music in a more theory-oriented way

• @Montreal_Music said:
    This is the first time it happen to me, but I'm in love with the music of the game.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Truly beautiful music.
    I am so glad that I heard this post!
    Very interesting, very revealing, very captivating!!!
    Thank you.
    So good!!!

• Gloucestershire. On a beautiful day, the area is lovely and steep with huge clouds casting shadows on the ground. My home's south coast resembles the tropics. despite the fact that it is usually gray and windy. if I took a hike. I would map out my route after the game.

• @SaifullJabiru said:
    I feel you! Puzzle games are the bomb and Filament is a dope one. And the music, man, it's straight fire! I totally get you, sometimes you just vibe with a game's soundtrack, it adds so much to the experience. I haven't played Filament yet but now I'm gonna have to check it out just for the tunes. And you're gonna try and recreate the song on your iPad? That's some next-level stuff, I respect the hustle. Speaking of making money, have you ever thought about whether can you make money on audible here ? It's not just for audiobooks, you can sell your original music on there too. Might be a cool way to share your tunes and make some extra cash on the side. Just a thought.

Completely agree!

• @Montreal_Music said:

Minimalistic, but so good.

I will try to recreate the song on my iPad.

I recently played a new puzzle game which was https://tagafterschool.co/. Tag after School is a Superb game. The graphics and music of the music are very good.

• Boring af. Best game osts are need for speed high stakes 1999 and quake 2. The albums on their own.

• edited November 2023

Filament on Steam sounds like a clever choice, and the fact that you've fallen in love with its music speaks volumes about its quality. Minimalistic music can often have a profound impact, creating a unique atmosphere.
    As for gaming, I'm a fan of various genres, but CS has always held a special spot in my gaming journey. Recently, I stumbled upon this marketplace for CS2 skins, and it's been a game-changer, adding an extra layer of excitement to the game. Customizing weapons and gear has become a bit of an obsession, to be honest.

• @raimundoarriagada said:

@mjcouche said:
    Uncharted series, Journey

Journey OST is OD !

I'm really into Street Fighter, FF, Chrono Trigger, DKC 1,2,3, Megaman 4 and X, Bloodborne .......

I love Video Games OSTs a lot. One of the best buy that i made was the Soundfonts player, i just downloaded tons of SNES Soundfonts so now i have have all these sounds that i love :D
    Still looking for Roland SoundCanvas

Great list! I’ll add mega man 2, Super Metroid and Earthbound.

• Nice track! I enjoyed it very much.

• edited December 2023

Boosthive appears to provide everything that you could possibly desire, whether of whether you are interested in leveling, raiding, player against player, or simply looking for the most effective way to increase your gear. https://boosthive.eu/ is the company that deserves the credit for turning video game fantasies into a reality.

• edited January 26

@raimundoarriagada said:

Disasterpeace is the GOAT of OST Indie Games :) he have some interviews explaining a bit of FEZ OST and Synths.

Recently I've discovered The Invincible game, which has absolutely gorgeous synth ost with similar to Disasterpeace's works vibes. Composer is Brunon Lubas.

• I recently rediscovered Disasterpeace, and his non-soundtrack work is also great!