Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tomorrow is Yesterday (Kronecker, AddStation and Sector -- Ambient Drone)

Quite a bit of samples I worked with through Koala in this. I recorded the ambience of my apartment when just doing stuff and the window was open so birds and cars got mixed down to rhythms and screams. Lots of fun. I also used @iOSTRAKON stEAL my chant (Thanks!). Only synths used are mentioned in the title.

Comments

• This is a deep session // great combination of sounds. You might have some birds or dogs in my track as well. Great work, man!

@Pxlhg said:
    Quite a bit of samples I worked with through Koala in this. I recorded the ambience of my apartment when just doing stuff and the window was open so birds and cars got mixed down to rhythms and screams. Lots of fun. I also used @iOSTRAKON stEAL my chant (Thanks!). Only synths used are mentioned in the title.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    This is a deep session // great combination of sounds. You might have some birds or dogs in my track as well. Great work, man!

Thank you so much. I did put in a lot of work and many recording sessions, maybe too many but, I had a lot of fun and I am fairly happy with it. :)

• It has a nice arc to it. Inventive.

• Wow! That’s some deep stuff. Nice idea, very creative, great sounddesign. I like that.

• Crazy!!! Cool Idea!!!! Like it.

• Love ambiences like this. Makes good soundtracks 😎🤘🔥

• @LinearLineman said:
    It has a nice arc to it. Inventive.

@WTK said:
    Wow! That’s some deep stuff. Nice idea, very creative, great sounddesign. I like that.

@onerez said:
    Crazy!!! Cool Idea!!!! Like it.

@senhorlampada said:
    Love ambiences like this. Makes good soundtracks 😎🤘🔥

Thanks so much for you input, people! Really appreciated and very inspiring. :)