Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

stEAL my Chants

Same as the last one but won’t be able to give away an app

Chants + Reverb and more reverb can create a nice atmospheric bed

Post your noise below // could see some nice ambient created

https://www.dropbox.com/s/02mfbas198u0yon/Chants.wav?dl=0

Comments

• I still didn't finish the last one, now we have new one :lol:
    Loads of work here (Job + Chores)
    But i'm always glad to work with your stuff.
    After finishing the vox one, will start this one

Thanks for your stems :heart:

• Stolen, added Objeq for some bad weather noise. Also Ruismaker, Noir, Troublemaker and effects.

• Quick little mess about, I’ve finally got into using audiolayer chopping up @iOSTRAKON chants and pitching each over an octave; one channel is fairly straight, just Saturn and Timeless, the other is cykled thru velvet and Burn’s resonator before more Timeless, with a quick Hammerhead in between, no reverses ;p

• This is very cool. You should definitely build this up

@Krupa said:
    Quick little mess about, I’ve finally got into using audiolayer chopping up @iOSTRAKON chants and pitching each over an octave; one channel is fairly straight, just Saturn and Timeless, the other is cykled thru velvet and Burn’s resonator before more Timeless, with a quick Hammerhead in between, no reverses ;p

• Cheers dude, I might just :)