Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[Solved] BlocsWave multiple import broken in iOS 14.6??

One of the best features of BlocsWave is being able to import multiple audio tracks at once from the files app.

However a recent update (14.6?) has removed the “select” button (or put it somewhere I can’t find it!) so you can’t import a selection into BW anymore.

Dragging files onto each other to make a multiple selection doesn’t work either.

Anybody found a workaround or does this need fixing by @AmpifyxNovation?

Hopefully I’m wrong and just cant find the button :lol:

Comments

• It's present on my iPad Air 2, iPadOS14.6...

...had to toggle between the list and icon view for 'Select' to show up...

• edited June 2021

Not there in my iPhone.

• Don't have it installed on my iPhone 8...
    Could be that switching between List/Icon and/or Browse/Recents might bring it back.

or it could be a bug if the folder-name is too long which would not surprise me...

• edited June 2021

@klownshed said:
    Not there in my iPhone.

Got to hit the little button with the 3 dots there..

Edit.. guess not..

• No issues here 7 Plus and 14.6 (sélectionner):

• @Samu said:
    Don't have it installed on my iPhone 8...
    Could be that switching between List/Icon and/or Browse/Recents might bring it back.

or it could be a bug if the folder-name is too long which would not surprise me...

Don’t think so. I’ve tried it with text setting set to smallest and there’s plenty of room but the button layout is different.

• edited June 2021

• @klownshed said:

@Janosax said:
    No issues here 7 Plus and 14.6 (sélectionner):

Are you in 14.6? That’s how the files app import used to look. It’s not like that anymore for me in 14.6

Is the select button gone in the file picker in all apps for you or just in Blocs Wave?

• Sometimes a 'force reboot' does wonders for things like these...
    ...it's at least worth a try?

• @Samu said:
    Sometimes a 'force reboot' does wonders for things like these...
    ...it's at least worth a try?

I tried that. Nothing. But I took your advice and restarted again…

“Select” is now in the “…” menu where it wasn’t before.

So, solved. Thanks everyone! :-D