Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Interview with Jarek Jacek aka BeepStreet

Oh yeah! I managed to get an interview with Jaroslaw Jacek,
the creator of Sunrizer and Impaktor among other apps.

Know I know a lot of people have been waiting to hear something
new from this guy, so I'm not going to torture you with more of my
own slow-paced droolings. ;)

Here you go!

http://www.ptc-crew.com/jakobhaq/interview-beepstreet/

Comments

• Thanks.

Very interesting. Smart guy, Mr. Jacek.

• Nice interview. Really liked your questions, well crafted.

• Great interview, thank's! Sunrizer AU/VST... a dream will come true :)

• Yeah! Def looking forward to a Sunrizer plug-in.

• Sunrizer plugin == less time for iOS work and I'm selfish.

• Great jakob, thanks for the interview. Beepstreet is one of my favorite ios devs. Very cool apps. Looking forward to some desktop apps also.

• Wouldn't mind looking into the stereo piezo pick up if it speeds up the release of impaktor 2. In fact it would just be 2 mono pick ups going into 2 separate left and right inputs on something like uca222. I did some programming on the impaktor today and came up with some sweet sounding boomy rubber drum, yum yum through the sub.

• I am hoping that iSequence HD will become AB and IAA compatible.

• Ha , I thought there was something funny going on with the hard sync function!