Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hammerhead Bram Bos

So I saw a little hint about this on twitter and FB. Can someone please tell how far is it? I don’t really need another drum app but bram bos apps are hard to resist.

Comments

• Soon... or later

• Oh great Lord Mother of all that is Groovy! This was my first drum machine. It was so cool the way you could switch patterns and stay on beat, and layer patterns on top, and the SHARK! If this shows up then we know for a fact that iOS music has fully matured!!!!

• @brambos Yes Yes Yes Yes YES!

• One thing i know about BramBos.. he doesn't tease his apps until they are 95% complete.

In other words, I don't think we'll have to wait long.

• @Halftone said:
    Soon... or later

Absolutely! Or some time in between.

• My first ever music app, back when ‘apps’ weren’t even a thing. This is a must buy for nostalgias sake, if nothing else :)

• Is this going to be the same Hammerhead, but for iOS?

• Rebirth of Hammerhead 🤣🤣🤣

• Cash waiting!!!

• Buy, because the Bos.

• I have a feeling this might fit my workflow

• It's still Hammerhead, but (slightly) grown up.

And like the OG, it is designed for speed and fun, not for micromanaging obscure parameters.

Hammerhead was always meant to be fun for everyone (including people who've never used a drummachine before), and that's still very much so :)

• Bram, you are awesome and I’m stoked

• @Fingolfinzz said:
    Bram, you are awesome and I’m stoked

I guess that makes him Bram Stoker?

• @brambos said:
    It's still Hammerhead, but (slightly) grown up.

And like the OG, it is designed for speed and fun, not for micromanaging obscure parameters.

Hammerhead was always meant to be fun for everyone (including people who've never used a drummachine before), and that's still very much so :)

I like the way you think!

• This brings back great memories... can’t wait for it!

• @brambos said:

This is actually something I've grown to appreciate with Ruismaker and Ruismaker FM which are still among my favourites!

I too downloaded the OG Hammerhead way, way back in time...

Can't wait to take it for a spin in 2021!
    (No I'll not be asking for a 16-part AUv3 multi-out/multi-timbral thing with poly/chromatic option per part, just forget it I even mentioned it LOL).

This will be a blast like a 'Sample Based Companion' to the Ruismaker Bros :D

Cheers!

• Dope. I love anything and everything by @brambos

• Ehhh, was Bram the Programmer of the original Software (1997)?

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@Fingolfinzz said:

Highly Humorous!

• Cool! I remember making some pretty wicked beats with this.

Hammerhead was very easy to play around with compared with the other "serious" audio software I was using at the time.

• Man, that’s amazing he was the dev on the original app. You can see the attention to detail even way back then! Can’t wait for this and for FAC’s new drum plugin to drop. Two of my (our?) favorite devs, both working on what appear to be some dope-ass drum machines on iOS. The gods have smiled upon us all!

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@Fingolfinzz said:

👏👏👏

• Do we have a release date on this?