Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FabFilter Timeless 3 by FabFilter - Released

Comments

• @Gratouilli said:

@sevenape said:
    Is it better than k7d or TTap, cos I love them and sprinkle them liberally all over everything.

Timeless 3 surely is the king of delays ! Even though I think that TTap is quite an unique FX, and can be lots of fun when you "get" the UI (or/and you have watched Gavinski's demo 2 or 3 times) 😁

I've stopped using K7d because of the font used in the UI... 😥🙈

ooh! This could be exciting!

• Barely use iPad for music anymore…but still insta-buying this

• Hmm... so when it's Volcano 3 and Twin 3 to arrive for iPadOS we might see a FF Creative Bundle :D

I'd be really happy if we'd get the 'simple' FabFilter One for iOS.
    It's got such a 'creamy' filter and I've not yet found a single iOS/iPadOS that can match it!

• My only hesitation is how heavy it might be. I love delays — do I actually have every one? — but I still haven't found the one that is both lightweight and versatile and does exactly what I want. I gravitate toward Bleass these days, but there's always something not ... perfect. As I type this, I realize that the thing that is the same in all my almost-there delays is me. (Also realizing that I have never actually read a manual for any delay.)
    Thank you, Doctor. I think we've had a breakthrough today.
    [Buys Timeless3 anyway.]

• wowowowowow... :)

• Yup, Instabuy and also these fx are getting somewhat expensive, lol.

• This is beautiful.

• It’s mine, it’s all mine!!!

• @ExAsperis99 said:

>

Thank you, Doctor. I think we've had a breakthrough today.
    [Buys Timeless3 anyway.]

Like most FF plug-ins it depends on how hard you push it, they are very well optimised! :)
    (The Large Shimmer Reverb preset is ~20% on my iPad Air 2).

• @drcongo said:
    This is beautiful.

@iOSTRAKON said:
    It’s mine, it’s all mine!!!

I know right?!

• Where’s my Timeless 3 tutorial, @Gavinski ? 😂
    Slacker

• Oh what the hell…. Bought!

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Where’s my Timeless 3 tutorial, @Gavinski ? 😂
    Slacker

😆

• With all due respect to Gav, Dan Worall is kind of the gold standard. It's like Arlo White but about sound:

• But I want to hear @Gavinski say powerful at least 10 times

@ExAsperis99 said:
    With all due respect to Gav, Dan Worall is kind of the gold standard. It's like Arlo White but about sound:

• You know what? I can actually hear it already!

• Also, anyone on the fence who doesn't want to part with $24.99: DO NOT watch that video.

• You'll have to stick to Dan Worrall version because I am involved in a few other projects. Seems like FF won't give me a code unless I make a vid, I simply don't have time!

• And yeah, Dan Worrall is hard to beat lol

• edited May 2021

You know DW is some horrible little troll who just waltzes into the studio three hours late and does a voice over with that velvety, yummy voice of his, reading a script that he has zero comprehension of to a video that a team of geniuses has put together, and that he's just brutal to his long-suffering assistant who keeps breaking down (how much more of this can she take?) because she forgot and got Evian when he ASKED FOR FIJI WATER, BETHANY, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT FIJI WATER.

This is not remotely true, but I don't want Gavin to feel bad.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    You know DW is some horrible little troll who just waltzes into the studio three hours late and does a voice over with that velvety, yummy voice of his, reading a script that he has zero comprehension of to a video that a team of geniuses has put together, and that he's just brutal to his long-suffering assistant who keeps breaking down (how much more of this can she take?) because she forgot and got Evian when he ASKED FOR FIJI WATER, BETHANY, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT FIJI WATER.

This is not remotely true, but I don't want Gavin to feel bad.

😂 🥰

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Also, anyone on the fence who doesn't want to part with $24.99: DO NOT watch that video.

But it's SO worth it! With tape style enabled on adjusting the delay creates some nice scratching effects.
    This is way, way more than just an average delay.

So yeah, watch the video and it's likely one if not the last 'delay' plug-in you'll ever get...
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/uwnajgi88bqvsrz/timeless3.mp4?dl=0
    (I mean don't watch that watch the other one LOL).

Mine is just one Poison-202 'Init' preset, Atom 2 and TimeLess 3...

Bur yeah, I've got a new 'friend' in TimeLess3 :)

• I am drooling a little bit

• the thing with timeless 3 is that it's not just a regular delay. meaning it is begging you to experiment and do something weird. so i guess you still need another delay that you barely touch any controls on.

• @vasilymilovidov said:
    the thing with timeless 3 is that it's not just a regular delay. meaning it is begging you to experiment and do something weird. so i guess you still need another delay that you barely touch any controls on.

But it can be a 'regular' delay as well if needed :)

Other's I have installed at the moment are Bleass Delay, AUFXDub, Dubstation 2, Modley, UltraTap (Got plenty more but not installed at the moment, trying to 'clean up' the iPad and only keep the top notch apps regarding quality, usability/features and visual appeal).

• Love it!😍😍😍

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Where’s my Timeless 3 tutorial, @Gavinski ? 😂
    Slacker

I endorse the "get your entitled requests in early" approach 🎖️

• @Samu said:

@vasilymilovidov said:
    the thing with timeless 3 is that it's not just a regular delay. meaning it is begging you to experiment and do something weird. so i guess you still need another delay that you barely touch any controls on.

But it can be a 'regular' delay as well if needed :)

Other's I have installed at the moment are Bleass Delay, AUFXDub, Dubstation 2, Modley, UltraTap (Got plenty more but not installed at the moment, trying to 'clean up' the iPad and only keep the top notch apps regarding quality, usability/features and visual appeal).

That was one of the biggest changes from timeless 2 to 3. they made it a lot more convient for “normal“ Delay stuff. And they really did a great job with the visuals. I don’t know any other delay which gives you that perfect visual representation

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    With all due respect to Gav, Dan Worall is kind of the gold standard. It's like Arlo White but about sound:

...sweet muppety Odin, I need this.