Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FabFilter Timeless 3 by FabFilter - Released

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1569170071

Description:

FabFilter Timeless 3 is a versatile, vintage-sounding tape delay, which will fully satisfy your everyday delay needs. And with its unique effects, filters, tap patterns and unlimited modulation options, you can just as easily turn it into the ultimate sound-mangling machine!

The Timeless 3 app filters the microphone input and plays it back in real-time. To use Timeless 3 as a plug-in, you need an AUv3-compatible host app like Auria, AUM or Cubasis. Timeless 3 will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins in the host app.

Key features:

• Fully redesigned, highly simplified interface, with an easy workflow and new modulation engine
  • Dual delay lines (5 ms to 5 sec) with host tempo sync and panning
  • Tape delay or time-stretching behavior when changing the delay time
  • Feedback, cross-feedback, phase inversion and ping-pong mode
  • Up to six analog-style multimode filters with filter panning
  • Interactive delay and filter displays simplify operation by enabling direct editing of delay times, feedback, filter frequencies, panning and more
  • Create rhythmic patterns using up to 16 delay taps, which can be controlled and modulated individually
  • Delay freeze with modulation
  • Drive, Lo-Fi, Diffuse, Dynamics and Pitch effects for processing the feedback circuit
  • Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers/sliders, envelope generators, envelope followers, and MIDI sources you will ever need
  • Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 50-slot modulation matrix
  • Live modulation visualization for targets and sources
  • Curve control in EGs and transient detection in EFs
  • Carefully designed and curated factory presets, plus the ability to save your own presets
  • Mid/side processing
  • External side-chain triggering
  • Optional MIDI triggering
  • Undo/redo and A/B comparison

"If there's a delay-shaped hole in your plug-in folder, then you should find that Timeless is a perfect fit. Verdict: 10/10"
— Computer Music

"Timeless isn't 'just' a delay plug-in, it's a versatile sound design toolbox built to give any producer a fresh, time/pitch-shifting angle on delay, phasing, chorus, filtering and even reverb."
— Future Music

Details:
Universal: No
Minimum OS version: 11.0
Rated: 0 based on 0 votes

Comments

• WhooHoooo! 🎆🎆🎆🎆🎇🎇🎇🎆🎆🎆🎆

• got it on desktop with the bundle, mindblowing

• Wow. That was quick. I thought we’d be hanging on for months.

• Outstanding.

• Yes! Bought it. Can’t wait to try it out!

• Just purchased… This plugin is amazing 🤩

• 🤩🥳🤩😍

• Bring on Volcano now… 😁

• Not 'cheap' but SO worth it!

• Hell yes

• Ive been excessively visiting this forum and fabfilter’s Twitter for this news. Thank @white for posting. As always

• Hell yeah! That really was was a quick iOS release!

• So nice. You can tell fabfilter really caring about iPad musicians. They also reply to a request super fast. Im curious how many sales they make on iPad...

@Stuntman_mike said:
    Bring on Volcano now… 😁

Double vcf is a really stellar surrogate though

• damn, it sounds so good. and much more immediate on an ipad

• Is there an early adoptor sale? I am at work rn and cannot check…

• @david_2017 said:
    Is there an early adoptor sale? I am at work rn and cannot check…

£23.99 in the UK, which seems cheaper than normal.

• @richardyot said:

@david_2017 said:

Yes seems like an intro price, but no official communication yet

• @FloRi89 said:

@richardyot said:

@david_2017 said:

Hui, that’s about 30€ 🤔
    Thanks guys 👍🏼

• @david_2017 said:

@FloRi89 said:

@richardyot said:

@david_2017 said:

Hui, that’s about 30€ 🤔
    Thanks guys 👍🏼

27,99€ in the store for me, the other are 29,99 and 32,99 so a tiny discount :D

• @Stuntman_mike said:
    $24.99 US

That sweet, sweet Apple conversion rate that is exactly the other way round then reality :D

• Insta buy like no other.

• So, I’ve watched some videos and it seems pretty cool but i haven’t seen anything that has set my hair on fire. What’s got everybody so excited with this delay?

• edited May 2021

@lukesleepwalker said:
    So, I’ve watched some videos and it seems pretty cool but i haven’t seen anything that has set my hair on fire. What’s got everybody so excited with this delay?

Just the ease of use and the set of features. So easy to get something done where you normally need 2-3 Plugins. So many great features in this as the Pitch shifting or saturation, different delay modes ...

Also its super visual as all of the fabfilter plugins.

Not to speak of the modulation section wich is insane by itself for a delay plugin.

And of course and most importantly: soundwise its top notch

• Is it better than k7d or TTap, cos I love them and sprinkle them liberally all over everything.

• @sevenape said:
    Is it better than k7d or TTap, cos I love them and sprinkle them liberally all over everything.

Timeless 3 surely is the king of delays ! Even though I think that TTap is quite an unique FX, and can be lots of fun when you "get" the UI (or/and you have watched Gavinski's demo 2 or 3 times) 😁

I've stopped using K7d because of the font used in the UI... 😥🙈

• fabfilter is now officially obsolete on Auria

That was the only plugin sending me to Auria

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    So, I’ve watched some videos and it seems pretty cool but i haven’t seen anything that has set my hair on fire. What’s got everybody so excited with this delay?

Man you almost have to hear it to really understand