Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

May The Fourth Be With Me - Livestream Live Recording In Cubasis 3

On Star Wars Day, I will begin a series of live streams, recording a track on my iPad, using Cubasis 3 - from the bare bones of a scrappy idea through to finished track. If that sounds like your cup of tea then please click on the link and set a reminder.

Comments

• Part 2 in my saga of live-streams - recording a track from scratch live in Cubasis 3. If you missed part 1 you can check that out at the link below. If this might sizzle your sausage, please click on the link and set a reminder.

• Day 3 Recording a tune from scratch in Cubasis 3 on my iPad, live! I’ll begin this stream by demonstrating the new midi learn feature in Cubasis 3. Please click on the link above to set a reminder.

Catch up on day 1:

• day 2:
  • Love the Star Wars tribute, Jamie.

• @NeuM said:
    Love the Star Wars tribute, Jamie.

I love Star Wars! Why don’t my children like Star Wars? I must be doing something wrong!

• @Jamie_Mallender said:

@NeuM said:

I love Star Wars! Why don’t my children like Star Wars? I must be doing something wrong!

They must be Rebels!

• @NeuM said:

@Jamie_Mallender said:

@NeuM said:

They must be Rebels!

Ha! They must be turned!

• Day 4, laying down a brand new track from scratch, in a livestream sharing tips on working in Cubasis 3 and iOS Music Production in general.

Catch Up On Day 1:
    Day 2:
    Day 3:

• Day 6: The instruments are coming together, time to put down some vocals, 100% Live on YouTube.

• Guitar Solo Time!

• I think I’ve got all the instruments down so let’s get some FX on those drums and start mixing. Please click on the link and set a reminder if this might tickle your tulips.

• Episode 9. In the last 8 live streams I have written, recorded and mixed a new song. This episode will be a shorter stream just to share the almost final mix, a few thoughts and answer any questions. Please click on the link and set a reminder if this might be your thing.