Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Witchcraft Through The Ages

edited May 2021 in Creations

Vocal from some Launchpad pack down-pitched with AudioStretch, Mitosynth, AddStation, Different Drummer, electricguitar, Nembrini Bst100,
AudioReverb, Blackhole, recorded in Tonestack, mastered with Final Touch.
Thanks for listening!

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/5gjtyUn4p11EXUGKA

Comments

• Amazing stuff! Loved it mate :heart: :love:

• edited May 2021

You had me at the title - and the still from Haxan (how do you do umlauts on an iPad?). Both woozily off kilter and yet still melodic, a balance that I find hard to manage with AudioStretch. Great work!

• @Svetlovska said:
    You had me at the title - and the still from Haxan (how do you do umlauts on an iPad?). Both woozily off kilter and yet still melodic, a balance that I find hard to manage with AudioStretch. Great work!

Hold the letter A for a bit, and it will show you options :wink:

• @JeffChasteen said:
    Vocal from some Launchpad pack down-pitched with AudioStretch, Mitosynth, AddStation, Different Drummer, electricguitar, Nembrini Bst100,
    Thanks for listening!

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/5gjtyUn4p11EXUGK

Fantastico 👹

• One of your best, Jeff.

• Good stuff. :)

• @Svetlovska said:

Thanks for listening and the kind words.

• @senhorlampada said:

@Svetlovska said:

Hold the letter A for a bit, and it will show you options :wink:

Thanks for that information! I confess that I always cut and paste another word containing the umlauts and then edit as necessary. No more.

Also, thanks for listening. I’m glad that you liked it.

• @LinearLineman said:
    One of your best, Jeff.

Thank you so much!

• @barabajagal said:

@JeffChasteen said:
    Thanks for listening!

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/5gjtyUn4p11EXUGK

Fantastico 👹

Thank you! I hope it hit the spot.

• @Pxlhg said:
    Good stuff. :)

Also, thanks for those awesome presets you shared.

• @JeffChasteen said:

@Pxlhg said:
    Good stuff. :)

Also, thanks for those awesome presets you shared.

Oh, you're welcome. Were any used in the song? Cool anyway. Have a new pack to release but got stuck on sorting them in categories, why do I have to come up with ideas so tedious :) .