Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Something new from FAC Drumkit.

Comments

• FM on the kicks please!! And pitch randomization on the hats and snares (randomized on trigger, or beat synced S&H).
    🤘🏻🥁

• @Samu said:

@Halftone said:

Just hoping those are proper ‘curves’ and not just straight lines from one point to another.
    An envelope without curve control doesn’t provide enough control...

Agree...good point!!

• @DarkAum3o said:

@Samu said:

@Halftone said:

Just hoping those are proper ‘curves’ and not just straight lines from one point to another.
    An envelope without curve control doesn’t provide enough control...

Agree...good point!!

i like that too !

• @ExAsperis99 said

You may be right, but I think there will be a lot of one-star reviews for an app that calls itself a drum kit but is not.

And for the record, FAC apps are all instant purchases for me. I would love a drum machine au though!

Haha, good point. So, drum sample player with some tweaking options? Or better a drum Synth! Whatever it will be, can't wait because it will for sure sound great.

• Maybe those curves are something like Seekbeats breakpoint envelopes.. That'd be sick control over pitch, amp, select parameters, etc.

• 🤞🏻 for it be even slightly like SeekBeats

• What's next FAC Soundtracker Pro for iOS/iPadOS? :D

(It's a tracker for the old MSX computers)

• I wish there were some more tantalising reports about this floating around.

• OK, I've lost interest in Atom2. What's up with this thing? Let's get this thread going fellas.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    OK, I've lost interest in Atom2. What's up with this thing? Let's get this thread going fellas.

I wanted to stir this up but didn't. Good work. So is this thing out yet? ( ... nothing wrong with a dumb question now and then)

• edited March 2021

Tunable drum heads would be nice, but what I’d REALLY like would be an extended customized drum kit, with enough customization to put Neil Peart’s massive old kits to shame. Roto-toms, every cymbal known to humankind, electronic, acoustic, hand percussion... the works.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    OK, I've lost interest in Atom2. What's up with this thing? Let's get this thread going fellas.

Messiah 2.0! 😂
    I’m all into the “Loopy Pro updates” thread, hoping it’ll save me a ton of € and feeling like a spoiled brat for buying Maschine+. When is the “ok fuck it, not waiting any more” moment?.

• i'm really excited for this. i have loads of synths and fx but only really drum computer and the ruismakers for drums.
    all i really want from this is a good sounding synth drum. a sequencer would be a bonus, but i dont mind using rozetta xox.
    suprised there isnt more chat about this, his other stuff is so good.

• Hm.. I’m the exact opposite... I feel like I’m using iPad 90% for drums/percussion. There’s also D...

• haha, yeh i have drambo, using it as dedicated drums is a good point...

• Honestly the thing I want in a Drum app is distinct original but usable drum patterns with mix & match intros, breaks, and endings. The ability to mix and match different tempos and time signatures would be useful because I can’t change tempos in most of the DAWs I’d be putting these drums into.

• Any news here ?
    Got all excited about it & wondering ever since

• Anyone have any news on this one?

• @FredAntonCorvest
    We are rooting for you!

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    @FredAntonCorvest
    We are rooting for you!

We and our wallets await! <3

• Still checking back on this every day 😅 I’m stoked.

• @orchid Your patience is commendable!

• I’m so ready.

• Well I hope it sounds as good as Drum Computer and is as fun to create patterns but uses 10% of the CPU

• Looks interesting and I’ll probably get it just because I think Fred does such a great job on his apps, but what I’d REALLY like to see some intrepid developer come up with would be a drum machine app at least as good as the old Roland R-8 “human rhythm composer” drum machine. Other than Apple’s own drum programming options, there really are very few quality drum machine and pattern options available, which is why 99 times out of 100 I use iOS Garageband for the drums.

• sorry i just drooled a little…… this is exactly what i was hoping for. can’t wait to buy it

• Is there already a manual we can 'drool' over?
    AUv3 Multi-Out?
    Chromatic playback of imported samples?
    (I mostly interested in the synthesis capabilities though).

From the looks of it this could be a 'Ruismaker & Ruismaker FM' combined with more tweak-ability :)