Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Kierkegaard / Sartre

edited May 2021 in Creations

Quote: For his emphasis on individual existence—particularly religious existence—as a constant process of becoming and for his invocation of the associated concepts of authenticity, commitment, responsibility, anxiety, and dread, Søren Kierkegaard is generally considered the father of existentialism. “Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom”.

Kierkegaard was religious, Sartre was an atheist. Two sides of a non existent coin. Kierkegaard believed, perhaps that the situation is serious but not hopeless. Sartre, on the other hand, might have found it hopeless but not serious. Both were enamored with anxiety and dread.

My track tries to express how the same material can be uplifting or sobering.

Pure Piano, BASSalicious, BeatHawk Percussion Pipa and PureSynthPlatinum choirs.

Comments

• edited May 2021

Excellent, as usual. And... Oo, oo... do Derrida next:

“ First the musician reads the framework, then brings his own touch to it. ” - from his interview with Ornette Coleman (https://www.ubu.com/papers/Derrida-Interviews-Coleman_1997.pdf)

And Foucault!:

“Contemporary music... is not a music which tries to be familiar, it is fashioned to preserve its cutting edge. One may repeat it, but it does not repeat itself.”

Two of my favourite dead French philosophers!

Who knew that both Jacques and Michel were secretly jazzers? :)

• @LinearLineman said:
    “Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom”.

Loss is the natural state of man... or maybe it’s Lost.

Kierkegaard was religious, Sartre was an atheist. Two sides of a non existent coin.

I’ll bet it’s a quantum coin. Is there a quantum philosopher?
    Multiple personality deep thinker in parallel realities?

My track tries to express how the same material can be uplifting or sobering.

Not getting any sobering vibe... coffee still seems to make me think I could drive.

Pure Piano, BASSalicious, BeatHawk Percussion Pipa and PureSynthPlatinum choirs.

Click? Ok. Busted I haven’t listened yet. The bars too noisy and these drinks would steal my AirPods when I pass out.

I’ll listen after closing time or when I awaken from my blackout.

• The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins.
    Søren Kierkegaard