Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Kant / Reason v. Experience

edited May 2021 in Creations

At @Lady_App_titude”s request...

(Quote) In Critique of Pure Reason (1781), Kant argued the way the world seems is not an accurate reflection of how it really is. He said our minds create a picture of the world based on what we perceive through our senses. “Knowledge” is not simply a representation of external reality: it is a construction.

So, to be reasonable, I divided this track in two. The first half very reasonable, the second part, repeated, experiential...(but I return to reason in the end).

Pure Piano, House Mark1, 2 tracks BeatHawk Strings, ISymphonic Strings, Module Harp, Aparillo (the cool Synth Brass in the second half, ID700, iFretless Bass, Microsonic Celesta, DRC.
Improvised, of course.

Comments

• Lovely.

• Not a good time for me to listen... I'll get back to you.

• Well done! The quote of Kant reminds me of researcher Donald Hoffman.

• Thanks for listening @rs2000. More to come.

Thanks for listening and mentioning Hoffman, @Identor. @Toastedghost mentioned him, as well, in the Hume thread. I watched and found his take, using modern science and the outdated idea that our senses give an “accurate” representation of reality a good point of departure.

Kant went to school on Hume, apparently.

• I just.... I just can't.

;)

• Check out Raising the Tone of Philosophy: Late Essays by Immanuel Kant, Transformative Critique by Jacques Derrida. It's one of his last, and he goes quite mystical and really focuses on the tones of philosophy. The essay really made me enjoy Kant, and Derrida's takes on tonality and "sound reasoning" are interesting as always. Thx for sharing your track!