Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

India And Brazil

ABF has members in both these countries. I just want them to know that I am thinking of them and the hardships they are enduring. It is shocking, frightening and sad. My heart goes out to you. I hope you’re okay.

Comments

• Thanks guys...
    Praying for the poor souls afflicted by this, and their families.

I'm still not sure why, but weird thing is that a lot of people who got their first shots didn't go get their second 😵 (I'm in Brazil for those who don't know)

Sending my love and hope for some peace for the people in Colombia too. Things are dang heated there

• @senhorlampada said:
    Thanks guys...

I'm still not sure why, but weird thing is that a lot of people who got their first shots didn't go get their second 😵 (I'm in Brazil for those who don't know)

Sending my love and hope for some peace for the people in Colombia too. Things are dang heated there

I have no idea what is going to happen to India with 400,000 infections/day! I’m glad we have a competent and caring leader now who can help (or at least try - India has their own Tr*mp as does Brazil)

Maybe second shot thing in Brazil is just about education/communication.

We as a species are going to have to tackle this together. I hoping for the best for everyone because this effects us all.

Hope your safe @senhorlampada

• edited May 2021

[deleted by mod]

• Can we leave the conspiracy theories out of a thread aimed at being sympathetic to the plight of people who are suffering? It’s not the place for it.

• @michael_m said:
    Can we leave the conspiracy theories out of a thread aimed at being sympathetic to the plight of people who are suffering? It’s not the place for it.

+1

• @michael_m said:
    Can we leave the conspiracy theories out of a thread aimed at being sympathetic to the plight of people who are suffering? It’s not the place for it.

Well said.

• The statistics for India are terrible, and seemingly lack of vital supplies and vaccine shots. I hope they can turn this around, and it’s looking like other countries will help out by donating their surplus vaccine shots.

• @LinearLineman said:
    ABF has members in both these countries. I just want them to know that I am thinking of them and the hardships they are enduring. It is shocking, frightening and sad. My heart goes out to you. I hope you’re okay.

+1. Thanks for that Michael. I share your thoughts and hopes as well. Stay safe AB peeps, ED

• @senhorlampada said:
    Thanks guys...

Stay safe Senhor and the people of Columbia. Best Wishes, ED

• Please stop the conspiracy theories - that's not what this thread is for.

• Must admit I've been horrified by India's handling of the virus ... beginning with forcing the cities' poor back to their villages - bringing the virus with them. Just brutal. Built a huge largely hidden groundswell.

It's business as usual that will bring it all undone. And in India, that means corruption and politics. Desperate times produce desperate markets.

No blame necessary or required - just how it is ... how it always is. Damn it.

• edited May 2021

What I find interesting Mr. @Synthi is that I never heard a post from you about music or iOS before your righteous POV. As so many have said, as a newbie, you might keep your comments about music... or compassion... or compassionate music. Or even post something you created. That might give you some creds when it comes to more serious matters.

• @LinearLineman said:
    What I find interesting Mr. @Synthi is that I never heard a post from you about music or iOS before your righteous POV. As so many have said, as a newbie, you might keep your comments about music... or compassion... or compassionate music. Or even post something you created. That might give you some creds when it comes to more serious matters.

I only recognize his name from seeing other conspiracy theory posts in other threads, which got them locked.

Hopefully that’s and end to it, as this really is not the place for them, and it’s likely to just get this thread locked too.

So please @Synthi, can you just drop it?

• edited May 2021

Its getting quite bad here. So many people dying. My home state of Goa, even though its the smallest has the highest positivity rate in India. It depresses the hell out of me.

• edited May 2021

It sure makes sense about how you feel @gonekrazy3000. You have friends here.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:
    Its getting quite bad here. So many people dying. My home state of Goa, even though its the smallest has the highest positivity rate in India. It depresses the hell out of me.

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Please stay safe and hopefully things will start to turn around for everyone there.

• The depressing part is our manufacturing capabilities of vaccine is around 70 million a month. But the sheer amount of population here means that it would take 2 years to vaccinate everyone without external help.

• Hopefully international aid will be forthcoming, both in terms of vaccine manufacturing and for distribution.

• Thanks again for all of your love, my fellow ABF brothers and sisters

@gonekrazy3000 we are here with you to keep hopes up. Don't let yourself down, brother
    We're gonna fight back and stay protected :heart:

• I really hope that the vaccine rollout in Brazil can be sped up in some way. Again, hoping that the international community will step in to help wherever they can.

• Earlier this year, Joe Biden, citing patent regulations, cut off the export to other countries of raw materials and components that are critical to the production of vaccines. Thus, India - and it has long been the largest producer of vaccines and drugs in the world - will not be able to increase domestic production. The Serum Institute of India, the world's largest vaccine plant in Pune, Maharashtra, expects to increase monthly production in March from 60 million doses of AstraZeneca vaccine to 100 million. Now this goal has been pushed back at least until the summer.

• edited May 2021

@waterdrop, you always bring a smile to my face. This is not a political thread, so, strike one. Strike two, you always present a one sided picture. If you read the article here by the Brookings Institute, we will understand what you failed to say...

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2021/04/30/bidens-misstep-in-india/

And, as always... no empathy, sympathy or compassion for the actual suffering of people, just political gainstaging... Strike Three.

• Why do people insist on coming to this thread with conspiracy theories and misinformation? Please read the first post before posting.

• @LinearLineman said:

Also ...
    I think media has compounded the issue by showing selective clips (sensational news) and not to mention Facebook

Although situation is bad, it is not as grim as people make it to be
    India has a population of 1.3 billion of which 100+ million is in senior category ,
    so government needs some credit for handling because it is challenging
    The per capita income of is low, so some people simply can’t afford to quarantine

If one sees, cases per million population there are countries that are or were worse off

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

• edited May 2021

@hisdudeness, I think having to run the crematoria until the pipes melt is pretty grim. Are you from or in India?

You might want to take a look at this...

Of course many other countries are hard hit, too. Does that make India’s suffering any less heartbreaking?

• Everything I've seen from India suggests it was handled very badly from the outset. Sadly I haven't seen anything to suggest that's likely to change.