Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The mixture of Rap / Industrial / Metal

Comments

• edited May 2021

I’ve been a fan of Scorn for a while
    Bad ass new track // mixture of noise

My contribution

• Nice one @iOSTRAKON !

I still have this one one on vinyl

• I haven’t listened to Scorn but I love Kool Keith. The stuff he did as Dr Octagon with Dan the Automator was great.

• edited May 2021

Scorn is bad ass. Techno Animal [one of Justín Broadricks (GODFLESH) many projects] is one the pioneers.

@gusgranite said:
    Nice one @iOSTRAKON !

I still have this one one on vinyl

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Scorn is bad ass. Techno Animal [one of Justín Broadricks (GODFLESH) many projects] is one the pioneers.

Don’t forget the other half of that partnership - Kevin Martin has done some amazing shit (under his own name recently, but also as the Bug and as part of King Midas Sound) over the years. And he and Broadrick reunited for a project called Zonal that came out in late ‘19, with Moor Mother on vocals.

• Bug is still putting out noise @celtic_elk and it’s bad ass

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Bug is still putting out noise @celtic_elk and it’s bad ass

Believe me, I know - I’ve been keeping up with his Bandcamp Friday releases for the past year. Psyched for that new Bug record he’s just finished. We should also be getting a new Scorn full-length in the next month or so, I think. (And Mick’s been putting out lots of HedNod stuff over on his Bandcamp as well.)