Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Waldorf Rocket app NOT working anymore ?

Hello,
I don't know if some of you guys have a Rocket from Waldorf, but I'm about to get one second hand, and the related app is not working with the latest IOS 14.5.

Does anybody know if Waldorf support is good ? Or have any info about an update ?

Thanks !

Comments

• @crony said:
    Hello,
    I don't know if some of you guys have a Rocket from Waldorf, but I'm about to get one second hand, and the related app is not working with the latest IOS 14.5.

Does anybody know if Waldorf support is good ? Or have any info about an update ?

Thanks !

That app has never been updated since 2013. When I check it on my iPad Air (iOS 12.5.2), AppStore says it needs an update for iOS 11. I suspect it's a 32-bit app, so incompatible with all current iOS versions and devices. If you have an iPad 4 or earlier, it might work. Otherwise, probably no chance.

• Yes, I have the Waldorf Rocket and Yes, sorry but it's dead unless you can downgrade (AppSync Unified).
    It still works with the iPad, either with USB MIDI or traditional MIDI Din.
    One thing tho, it's default MIDI Channel 1.
    There's a small hole in the back for changing this but as the app doesn't give you the correct method anymore, it's up to you, I left it on Channel 1 but think when you push a pin in the hole, this somehow will change it.
    Waldorf Rocket is a fantastic Synth for baselines and has built in LFO, Awesome for D&B.
    There are no Effects on the Rocket so if you can't feed the audio into your device, you may need depending.

Enjoy!!!