Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Slammer - Drum Instrument by Klevgränd produkter AB

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1559680828

Description:

Slammer is a multi-sampled AUv3 drum plug-in that contains 30 different instruments made from a huge load of professionally recorded and edited samples. Integrated custom-built real-time effects combined with some clever routing makes Slammer a versatile and flexible virtual instrument that is capable of rendering anything from natural acoustic to heavily distorted and compressed sounds.

The audio engine consists of 12 separate instrument players that are mapped to different MIDI notes. Each one of these players can be assigned to any of the 30 instruments available, and also provide a large set of individual settings like pitch, filtering, effect sends, decay time, velocity mapping and much more.

Globally there’s a “dirt” section for distortion and compression, a reverb and tone control. The amount of “dirt” and reverb can be tweaked individually for each instrument.

On top of all, Slammer comes with about 30 factory presets that cover anything from light and slick to heavy and gritty.

SLAMMER FEATURES SUMMARY

• 30 multi-sampled instruments using more than 2000 samples

• 12 slots / instrument players with the following separate tweaking parameters
Instrument selection
Gain
Pan
Pitch
Decay
Transient
Velocity Gain Curve
Velocity Range
Low Shelf filter
High Shelf filter
Reverb Send
Clean vs Dirt (Dry / Wet)

• Compression and Distortion section (dirt) with 8 different dist algorithms

• Reverb with several presets
Natural Room
North Lake
Moonshine
Industry Floor
Wooden Cottage
Scrap Heap Mall

• Plenty of factory presets

• Internal user preset system

• Global tone control

SLAMMER INSTRUMENT LIST

Bassdrum hit with mallet
Bassdrum hit with stick
Bucket hit with stick
Bucket handle hit with stick
Crowbar hit with stick
Crowbar hit with metal stick
Open Cymbal hit with mallet
Muted Cymbal hit with stick
Muted Cymbal hit with mallet
Broken Cymbal hit with stick
Metal Pipe hit with mallet
Metal Pipe hit with stick
Shovel hit with mallet
Shovel hit with stick
Shovel hit with metal stick
Snare rim hit with stick
Snare side hit with stick
Snare hit with stick
Snare hit with mallet
Teflon Tray on Snare hit with mallet
Teflon Tray hit with hand
Teflon Tray hit with mallet
Tom rim hit with stick
Tom side hit with stick
Tom hit with hand (open)
Tom hit with hand (damped)
Tom hit with mallet
Tom hit with stick
Wood knob (small) hit with stick
Wood knob (large) hit with stick

NOTE! Slammer is an AUv3 plugin that only works in an AUv3 compliant host like Garageband, AUM, Cubasis, Beatmaker 3, Auria etc. It WILL NOT WORK as a standalone application.

Details:
Universal: No
Minimum OS version: 9.3
Rated: 0 based on 0 votes

Comments

• No sound demo? Even on their internet page😂😂😂

• So it's like the flannel-wearing brother of Ting.

• Made a little video for you guys

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    So it's like the flannel-wearing brother of Ting.

more of a teflon version of shaka

• Wow, that's a lot more Harry Partch than I was expecting.

• No Cowbell :(

• Here's a demo of a sequencer I made for Slammer and Ting (and Skaka). As you know, these Klevgrand apps all have the same midi assignments, where all 12 notes in any octave will trigger 1 of 12 voices.

There's a description of the sequencer tool in the youtube video, but I think it can bring a lot of dynamics to these apps.
    FWIW, I think Slammer is a great addition to the Klevgrand percussion lineup, and works brilliantly alongside Ting and Skaka. Slammer, as it's name implies is a bit dirtier, using slightly harsher found sound and drum instruments.

• Well, that is certainly a quirky percussion set.

Now... PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSE work on getting more voices into Pipa! Surely Pipa must be one of their best-selling apps. Give us more options and more varied vocal sets. Hello, Klevgrand?

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    So it's like the flannel-wearing brother of Ting.

I think this is the most apt decription I've heard :D
    Yeah, it's definitely a slightly harder, grungier version of Ting. They complement each other well.

• @NeuM said:
    Well, that is certainly a quirky percussion set.

Now... PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSE work on getting more voices into Pipa! Surely Pipa must be one of their best-selling apps. Give us more options and more varied vocal sets. Hello, Klevgrand?

Echo that!

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Wow, that's a lot more Harry Partch than I was expecting.

Great description lol

I'll have a vid up soonish with three codes to give away

• @aleyas said:
    Here's a demo of a sequencer I made for Slammer and Ting (and Skaka). As you know, these Klevgrand apps all have the same midi assignments, where all 12 notes in any octave will trigger 1 of 12 voices.

There's a description of the sequencer tool in the youtube video, but I think it can bring a lot of dynamics to these apps.
    FWIW, I think Slammer is a great addition to the Klevgrand percussion lineup, and works brilliantly alongside Ting and Skaka. Slammer, as it's name implies is a bit dirtier, using slightly harsher found sound and drum instruments.

👍 This is quite good, although much of the percussion part could be done by a creaky old office chair. :)

• @ervin said:

@aleyas said:
    Here's a demo of a sequencer I made for Slammer and Ting (and Skaka). As you know, these Klevgrand apps all have the same midi assignments, where all 12 notes in any octave will trigger 1 of 12 voices.

👍 This is quite good, although much of the percussion part could be done by a creaky old office chair. :)

You’re not far off, I was mostly using the ‘large wooden knob’ voice for that percussion haha

• Yeah man. I'm all over this. It looks ace.

• Downloaded impressed by the sounds from jazz to distortion. They should of called this the Flintstones app! Always impressed with KLEVGR percussion apps.

• @aleyas said:

@ervin said:

@aleyas said:

You’re not far off, I was mostly using the ‘large wooden knob’ voice for that percussion haha

LOL. Thank you for the explanation. IKEA should totally do a preset bank for this thing!

• I dont need it, but I think I will get it anayways, because there is something about these KlevGr apps thats triggering the „Damn why didn’t I get the intro sale“ aaargl 🤬 so I slipped the ting thing, Skaka and the rotary (which I really dont need haha)

• @david_2017 said:
    I dont need it, but I think I will get it anayways, because there is something about these KlevGr apps thats triggering the „Damn why didn’t I get the intro sale“ aaargl 🤬 so I slipped the ting thing, Skaka and the rotary (which I really dont need haha)

Same here with Skaka. Was hoping they would put the shaker back on intro price for a while to celebrate the Slammer release. Or maybe a bundle!

• From the description I was imagining an AU version of ElasticDrums but there's not a single electronic kit in there.

• This doesn’t have patterns like Skaka does by chance does it? I’m assuming it’s like Ting with different samples

• @Fingolfinzz said:
    This doesn’t have patterns like Skaka does by chance does it? I’m assuming it’s like Ting with different samples

Precisely. Straight 1 shots, though with many velocity layers.

• McDMcD
    edited April 2021

2 Slammers (a drum set and a metallic mix) and a Mynth Bass...

• @ervin said:

@aleyas said:

@ervin said:

@aleyas said:

LOL. Thank you for the explanation. IKEA should totally do a preset bank for this thing!

“IKEA presents the KLEVGRAND collection for Spring 2021.”

• @McD said:

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/KXVXhpDt4W4RZNWP8

That was exhausting. In a good way.

• Woo, just snagged. Sounds great. My old iPad struggles a bit with their newer apps so I’m reduced to making loops but they sound fantastic. I can really get a ton of fodder by just driving it with Riffer

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Does is sound natural when hitting the same note at the same velocity or does it sound like a machine gun. In other word is there any round Robin on samples. For now most drums libraries on iOS sound very mechanical.
    All demos of slammer have bass reverb it is hard to have an idea of the sample quality.

• edited April 2021

And there’s me thinking it’s going to be an iOS first velocity sampled acoustic drum kit. Mmmmm

I’ve already sampled the hell out of buckets and radiators.

Edit: ah ok, I see there is a few actual drum samples.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@McD said:

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/KXVXhpDt4W4RZNWP8

That was exhausting. In a good way.

No drummers have been hurt during recording of this piece ;)