Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

365 FREE presets for Mela synth 1 & 2

it's free in the first 24 hours then it will cost $365 (😆)
Main presets category: mid bass / rusty leads / SFX
How to import: from presets browser of Mela 2 > Import > choose all unzipped files and open, they will automatically available in Mela 1 & 2.
Import in Mela 1 - drag & drop, shown in video:

Comments

• Well, that's definitely a way to get your thread opened!

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Well, that's definitely a way to get your thread opened!

And one way to get everyone to download the package instantly! $50 tomorrow but FREE today?

• @Intrepolicious said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

And one way to get everyone to download the package instantly! $50 tomorrow but FREE today?

price drop to $36.50

• I can't tell if you're being serious!

• Haha i don’t know if you’re serious either but i love mela and i love presets 😎

• Well> @Emanresu said:

@Intrepolicious said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

price drop to $36.50

Well, I grabbed them. If anyone is wondering, these are the real deal! I haven’t tried all of them, but a handful of the first 10 or so presets sound amazing!

Thanks for making these available today!

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    I can't tell if you're being serious!

@reasOne said:
    Haha i don’t know if you’re serious either but i love mela and i love presets 😎

@Intrepolicious said:
    Well> @Emanresu said:

@Intrepolicious said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

price drop to $36.50

Well, I grabbed them. If anyone is wondering, these are the real deal! I haven’t tried all of them, but a handful of the first 10 or so presets sound amazing!

Thanks for making these available today!

agree 50 bucks was overmuch and mistake
    (😆)

• Does the import work with Mela 1?

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Does the import work with Mela 1?

Haven’t tried that yet' but I have 365 new presets in Mela 2... do the same presets work in 1? @Emanresu?

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@Intrepolicious said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Haven’t tried that yet' but I have 365 new presets in Mela 2... do the same presets work in 1? @Emanresu?

Presets work in both versions (created in v1) but apparently import only in 2, just found a way to export in 1, to know for sure need ask @Nikolozi

• @Emanresu said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@Intrepolicious said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Presets work in both versions (created in v1) but apparently import only in 2, just found a way to export in 1, to know for sure need ask @Nikolozi

Thanks a lot, works very well !!

• Yes, import works in Mela 1 also. It’s just that import mechanism is different. It’s drag and drop. Here’s a video

• And wow 365 presets! Amazing. I’ll check it out :)

• Awesome @Emanresu thank you.

• @Nikolozi said:
    Yes, import works in Mela 1 also. It’s just that import mechanism is different. It’s drag and drop. Here’s a video

thanks video attached at the top

• edited April 2021

Sorry-
    How are these imported into Mela 2?

Edit: maybe I should read the first post all the way through? oops, got it

• @Emanresu said:

Just loaded them up on my iPad. These are amazing sounding presets. Love how you use up almost all mod slots in the mod matrix. I'll def be using them in my own music.

Do you mind if I post / mirror your presets on this page so the other users can discover them also? https://nikolozi.com/blog/artist-presets-for-mela

• @Nikolozi said:

@Emanresu said:

Just loaded them up on my iPad. These are amazing sounding presets. Love how you use up almost all mod slots in the mod matrix. I'll def be using them in my own music.

Do you mind if I post / mirror your presets on this page so the other users can discover them also? https://nikolozi.com/blog/artist-presets-for-mela

thanks! Sure you can do whatever you want with them, including rename and publish in any form and quantity

• @Emanresu said:
    thanks! Sure you can do whatever you want with them, including rename and publish in any form and quantity

Awesome, thanks. I've added your presets to the page: https://nikolozi.com/blog/artist-presets-for-mela

• @Nikolozi said:
    And wow 365 presets! Amazing. I’ll check it out :)

But remember @Nikolozi, only one sound a day, so that it will last for the whole year ;)

• @dakti said:

@Nikolozi said:
    And wow 365 presets! Amazing. I’ll check it out :)

But remember @Nikolozi, only one sound a day, so that it will last for the whole year ;)

That's a tough diet.

• @Nikolozi Lol. Very tough diet. I got them all in Mela 1 all at once via drag and drop.

I don’t have Mela 2 yet, and I know you’ve moved on, but I wish Mela 1 had a little better preset mgmt... maybe folders, or tags, and a Forward and Back Button would be immensely helpful, buttons next to preset name, it’s really slows your workflow when you have to go into the presets window, just to hear the next patch. It might be wishful thinking but I thought id throw it out there. Cheers man.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    @Nikolozi Lol. Very tough diet. I got them all in Mela 1 all at once via drag and drop.

🤣 😍

I don’t have Mela 2 yet, and I know you’ve moved on, but I wish Mela 1 had a little better preset mgmt... maybe folders, or tags, and a Forward and Back Button would be immensely helpful, buttons next to preset name, it’s really slows your workflow when you have to go into the presets window, just to hear the next patch. It might be wishful thinking but I thought id throw it out there. Cheers man.

Mela 1 used to have forward/back button, but then I replaced them with swipe left/right feature. At the time, thinking was, it is more minimalistic and faster way to navigate. But since then I've changed my mind on that, and went back to the buttons in Mela 2. So, you can try the swipe gesture in Mela 1. I know it may not be as good as the buttons though.

Folders is a decent amount of work and it will be coming to Mela 2 (hopefully in 2.1, currently working on it, if everything goes smooth). If you are on iOS 14, I'm happy to provide you with a promo code.

• Thank you so much for these!

• The folder opens Mononoke. If this isnt like it for anyone else. Then theres something wrong with file system on my ipad. Even though Iv factory reset. Does anyones ipad do this. Some apps. You go to delete then it shows some files that are nothing to do with the app?

• Sorry if Im being silly. Now deleted it dosent open mononoke. It isnt your download. Im not even a computer wizrard but my intuition tells me if files can open other apps. Then its no wonder I had to phone apple about screen freezing.

• @sigma79 said:
    Sorry if Im being silly. Now deleted it dosent open mononoke. It isnt your download. Im not even a computer wizrard but my intuition tells me if files can open other apps. Then its no wonder I had to phone apple about screen freezing. No idea why the file system would be corrupt from a factory install. Is it corrupt?

• edited April 2021

I just dont understand the file sytem. I chose not to backup from icloud yet drambo files are there to install in downloads. Then the file of mela file to downloads opened mononoke. Then when I delete gr16 and mononoke. The mela download shows in the apps ( photo ) Noticed this when I were blaming Elastic drums for freezing my ipad but more apps on deletion showed files nothing do with app.

Thats all my evidence.